Senseless warrior pride

90 Human Warrior
Person: Hey guys, I've noticed that warriors are kind of weak right n-

Mongo warrior: HURRR UR NOT REAL WARRIOR U FOTM

This class forum is tainted with people who are too proud of the class they play in a video game, stop it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
k
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
There's nothing wrong with it, in my opinion. Having class pride, faction pride, what have you can never be a bad thing. It makes the game flavorful, and while I'm not saying those kind of people with blind responses to any form of criticism, I've noticed the players warrior forums are some of the most dedicated and hardy players around, and I'm proud to call myself one of them.

" I am the Warrior."
Edited by Agalladorn on 5/16/2013 5:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
First person: "I was killed! I lost a match! Somebody beat me! It must be my class! I'm going to go cry on the forums!"

Second person: "Wars are fine. Toughen up !@#$%"

First person: "Boohoohoohoo! Maaaaaammmmmmmyyy!"
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
For what it's worth, I have a 90 of most of the classes now after almost 8 years of playing, but truthfully, Stone here was my first toon to max level way back in classic, and he's been my favorite toon ever since.

As Agalladorn said, there's nothing wrong with being proud of the class you enjoy the most. It has nothing to do with one class technically being better or worse than another. It has to do with a community sharing a common bond with each other.

Just as WW1 and WW2 pilots would bond by sharing dog fighting stories in the nightly bar scene, despite each of them coming to the wars from different backgrounds, we too come from all sorts of diversity, and unite under the banner of whatever class we choose to play. In this case, warrior.

Sure, there are people that take it to extremes, but you have those people no matter where you go. I am proud to be a member of the warrior community, and I will be a member until the day WoW goes the way of the dodo.
Edited by Stoneblade on 5/16/2013 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The role of the Warrior is bringing down a team composition's effectiveness so the ranged overlords may elevate in rating a little faster.

Any deviance from this fact is just poor play on the part of the ranged. They have all the tools to stop anything the Warrior has to threaten or stop them with.
Edited by Ex on 5/16/2013 10:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
That would be fine if Warriors actually were fine.

I've played Warrior since February '05.

They are most certainly not fine.

Well I think it has less to do with being completely oblivious to the fact that warriors are crap right now

and a lot more to do with people who come to the forums and make a thread to vent their frustrations in

A complaint followed by an idea of how to fix a common problem is generally better received than "a warlock killed me in a stun, this game is stupid and warriors suck"
Edited by Warbourne on 5/16/2013 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Well I think it has less to do with being completely oblivious to the fact that warriors are crap right now

and a lot more to do with people who come to the forums and make a thread to vent their frustrations in

A complaint followed by an idea of how to fix a common problem is generally better received than "a warlock killed me in a stun, this game is stupid and warriors suck"

Oh rest assured, there have been no shortage of ideas. They do not care. They'll just bait every Warrior back next expansion with promises of viability, then shatter them in a couple months because we're supposed to be everyone's free kill.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hey guys, I've noticed that warriors are kind of weak right n-

It's never like that.
If it's a FOTM they're claiming to quit/they hate life/ etc.

If a warrior is new, but reasonable, I won't consider them a FOTM but rather someone trying to learn and adapt.

There's nothing wrong with it, in my opinion. Having class pride, faction pride, what have you can never be a bad thing. It makes the game flavorful, and while I'm not saying those kind of people with blind responses to any form of criticism, I've noticed the players warrior forums are some of the most dedicated and hardy players around, and I'm proud to call myself one of them

You, I like you! :D
Edited by Ðeaven on 5/16/2013 4:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
05/16/2013 05:39 AMPosted by Agalladorn
I've noticed the players warrior forums are some of the most dedicated and hardy players around, and I'm proud to call myself one of them.

This.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
05/16/2013 04:41 PMPosted by Spärtäcus
I've noticed the players warrior forums are some of the most dedicated and hardy players around, and I'm proud to call myself one of them.

This.

Normally i agree, but today seems to be a poor day in the warrior forums. Seems like half the threads are QQ and if they aren't, they are full of angry trolls.

At least there's a few honourable warriors logged on and posting today:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
05/16/2013 05:07 PMPosted by Hateaddict
This is my only 90 before you point and say im a reroller.

No one said that on here.
what you find fun

Warriors.
get rolled in pvp then cry about it with their false sense of "pride."

Not Getting Rolled or Crying.

I have a TON of Warrior Pride and no one can tell me otherwise.

Normally i agree, but today seems to be a poor day in the warrior forums. Seems like half the threads are QQ and if they aren't, they are full of angry trolls.

Hi again Rebecca! xD
Edited by Ðeaven on 5/16/2013 5:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
05/16/2013 05:09 PMPosted by Ðeaven
This is my only 90 before you point and say im a reroller.

No one said that on here.
what you find fun

Warriors.
get rolled in pvp then cry about it with their false sense of "pride."

Not Getting Rolled or Crying.

I have a TON of Warrior Pride and no one can tell me otherwise.

Hi again Rebecca! xD

/wave

Here's a fine example of a true warrior!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
/wave

:D <3

Just realized Hate is on DS too, hmmmmm
Edited by Ðeaven on 5/16/2013 5:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
/wave

:D <3

Just realized Hate is on DS too, hmmmmm

Try and find him and show him how a true warrior rolls:D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
First person: "I was killed! I lost a match! Somebody beat me! It must be my class! I'm going to go cry on the forums!"

Second person: "Wars are fine. Toughen up !@#$%"

First person: "Boohoohoohoo! Maaaaaammmmmmmyyy!"

That would be fine if Warriors actually were fine.

I've played Warrior since February '05.

They are most certainly not fine.

Ive played wars since 1 week after release. Yes they are. If your in a bad situation right now then your just bad. I see wars everywhere tearing !@#$ up. If you cant deal with it go with the Fotm class and go away.

Infact the only time i didnt play a war was now first part of Mop because of how op they were. Now that were more balanced and the fotm bastards are gone here i come again! Had to make a new one though the old server is dead and im a broke bastard.

Funny enough though this BE has been hilariously good for a war. Really it all comes down to your team in general. If you suck as a whole no class can make up for that. Id say if your team is complaining that much fine some better peeps to play with. %^-* like thats not fun any ways and thats what the game is about. Find people who are fun to play with.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Pride is fine tbh. but the senseless pride as I mentioned is what's silly. It's when you're being blinded by the issues at hand with the class.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]