Challenge modes Horde side.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I just came back after a two month break. Looking for four other people to do challenge modes. I will be tanking. I'll be online later today if you want to message me in game. Or reply to this and I will message you. Looking to get gold in all of them, I would like my transmog gear
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Message me in game, battletag Decado#1287.

I have gotten all golds, tanking on my Deathknight but am interested in getting the transmog set for my resto druid. I have some guildies who also want to go through, or have experience with all golds and might be willing to help. I'll be online tonight if you want to discuss this further.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Message me in game, battletag Decado#1287.

I have gotten all golds, tanking on my Deathknight but am interested in getting the transmog set for my resto druid. I have some guildies who also want to go through, or have experience with all golds and might be willing to help. I'll be online tonight if you want to discuss this further.

Awesome. I'm at work now. But when I get home I'll add you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I'll dps.

I'm usually on all the time. I have the consumables.
Edited by Ceejaay on 5/16/2013 8:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
96 Orc Shaman
I've been looking for a good group for challenge modes. Message me any time I'm on
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
i'm looking for a group to work on cm golds, hit me up sometime.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Hit me up sometime as well
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I'm down
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
CMs are sort of my thing and my preferred way of capping vp. If you want help just let me know! highly experienced 38 golds 4 chars w/ sets
Reply Quote
Postdeleted
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hit me up! Deff interested in these! Leave your battle tag or real I.D pref and I will come to heal or dps

Pref to heal these though, I don't trust many healers xD
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Put me in coach!
Reply Quote
Also looking for this, add me to a friends list, i've done Solomance on gold.... now just need the rest.. :)
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
Role: Balance DPS

I'm very eager to join a dedicated challenge mode group. I have studied the dungeons extensively and am fully prepared with pots, food, etc.

I'm available mostly late nights and all day on the weekends, my Battle Tag is Threa#1511 Contact me anytime I'm online. Thanks!
Edited by Threa on 6/2/2013 6:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm down to challenge, lmk

I bring the AOE pain
Edited by Lauretia on 6/2/2013 3:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]