524 Windwalker/Brewmaster 2/13HM, 12/12NM

90 Orc Monk
What I'm Looking For:
Hey,

I'm currently in need of a new raiding guild/group that is pushing or starting to push heroic thrones.(already 12/12). I don't mind progression as long as there is progress, and not pushing your face against the wall because of stupid reasons.

Why I'm currently looking for a group/guild:

My previous group that i hosted and led was under Nephilim, "Fursectoids", we disbanded recently due to numerous factors such as multiple people leaving, as such i decided it wasn't worth the time to recruit back pretty much half a raid team.

What I Can Offer:
- I would prefer to DPS, but i could tank if there is no other tank available on that night.
- I am fully experienced in thrones[12/12,2/13HM http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/T%C3%A9mpest/simple]
- I am able to sustain my dps and play efficiently while occasionally ranking [http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Hyjal/T%C3%A9mpest/]
- Great Attendance
- Input on fights, strategies
- Being well prepared and being online before raids(15mins or so forth depending on your rules)

- Able to raid on:
Weekdays [4pm-12:00 EST, can go further depending on groups offered]
Weekends [Anytime]

BattleTag: Tidal#1911
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Five Lei Shen kills and no Rune of Re-Origination?

You make kitty sad.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Nah i had one but i d/ed it
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I can't imagine why. You're really gimping your DPS by not having it, especially with 4 piece.

Not like it really matters, I guess. WW isn't really that great at DPS anyway.
Edited by Febreeze on 5/18/2013 11:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
I didn't like the rng dependency on it, i much prefered to have sustained than "rnged" Dps go look at the logs, windwalkers do decent dps
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]