★Late Night 25★Cutting Edge Lei Shen★14/14SoO

100 Troll Druid
Amazing
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Guild
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Join Daybreak for fun and frolic. Oh and we down bosses. Perfect.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
The perfect blend of aroma and ingredient. Is it Folger's coffee? No it's Daybreak!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
So many ways I could put how great a guild this is. Apply for a spot and come see for yourself!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
www.daybreakturalyon.com is the place to be and interact if you're serious about current progression. COme be a part of the team and give your valued input.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Daybreak of Turalyon. A solid standing guild since the beginning of time. None of this newly formed bull.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
So much to do! APPLY FOR A RAID SPOT TODAY!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
www.daybreakturalyon.com check us out. Apply if you feel lucky punk.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
We have a guy in our guild named Snuffymcmoo. Common! You gotta join cause of that!!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Looking for friendly competition? Come join some nasty dpsers and healers who are addicted to their craft. Apply today!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
We're looking for dedicated raiders. A lot of folks here have been in Daybreak for a very long time committed to keep the team going. Join if you're amongst those ideals.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I'm watching America's Funniest Home Videos
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
There should be a WoW's Funniest Home Videos. Come share your wacky ideas and while you're at it test your skill against some of the best raiders in Daybreak!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
What about WoW gone Wild? Naaah
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Say hello to one of the many colorful characters in Daybreak. Go check out our site! Plenty more where this came from!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Who wants talent trees back? I DO
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Man this show is funny
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Sometimes I wonder if I could be an actual psychiatrist along with being a resto druid. Then again NAH. Come join us!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Join Daybreak and you'll never want to leave! We're like Hotel California WoW style!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]