#Acherus 5.3 Q&A

90 Orc Death Knight
5.3 Q&A
After the success of the first #Acherus roundtable discussion, we’re pleased to announce our second major event: A Q&A session with #Acherus members on our Twitch Livestream, answering the community’s questions about Death Knights!

We will begin the event by having a 15-20 minute discussion about the 5.3 changes for Death Knights, including the reversion of some of the Unholy nerfs. Following this, we will move on to the main event: The Q&A session.

We aim for this to be an opportunity where the community can ask questions about Death Knights to some skilled players and theorycrafters that tend to shape most of the discourse surrounding the class. These can include:

-Thoughts on the overall state and design of the class
-Playstyle questions for each spec
-Raid and Challenge Mode specific tips

We plan to stream our Q&A Live on Saturday, the 25th of May at 3 pm EST. Those that miss the initial broadcast will be able to watch a recorded version once the event has concluded.

You’ll be able to access the stream here: www.twitch.tv/mendenbarr

We have several ways for you to field questions to us:

-Use the stream chat on the day of the event. Keep in mind it will be heavily monitored.
-Tweet Magdalena with the #AcherusQ&A hashtag: @MagdalenaDK for general, frost, and unholy questions.
-Tweet Reniat with the #AcherusQ&A hastag: @ReniatDK for blood questions.
-Post your questions on the #Acherus facebook page (don’t forget to Like us!): https://www.facebook.com/pages/Acherus-Live-Chat-for-Death-Knights/560579180652914
Edited by Mendenbarr on 5/17/2013 11:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Liking the facebook page automatically makes your submitted questions 20% cooler.
True story.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
The more questions the better.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Quick question, is the latest one posted yet for those that missed it? I keep checking you channel but only see the original 2 (which btw was fantastic and the reason I can't wait to see this one).
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
05/21/2013 10:55 AMPosted by Delzoun
Quick question, is the latest one posted yet for those that missed it?

It hasn't happened yet. It'll be taking place this Saturday, as the OP says, so send us your questions via Twitter or Facebook!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
05/21/2013 05:40 PMPosted by Magdalena
Quick question, is the latest one posted yet for those that missed it?

It hasn't happened yet. It'll be taking place this Saturday, as the OP says, so send us your questions via Twitter or Facebook!

Well I feel stupid now thought it was last weekend (yay insomnia!), thanks though I'll be sure to be watching!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Giving this one final bump.

The event is taking place today, starting at 3 pm EST (i.e. Noon on the West Coast). If you're unable to attend for the entire broadcast, fear not: We'll be recording the whole thing.

Don't forget to keep sending us questions via Twitter, Facebook or TwitchTV chat. See you all there!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]