Patch 5.3, Where the RP at?

100 Night Elf Rogue

Why would the Alliance have RP events based around Horde cultural upheavings?

Because the Alliance have their own supply caravan's to protect during this as well. As well as RP events based off of some of the Scenarios. Hasn't there also been RP-PVP events between Horde and Alliance too?

This thread was never just for the Horde events only It's for both fo-sho

The Alliance aren't featured in this patch outside of extremely dubious circumstances that no one is convinced by. They don't have much of a reason to get involved.
Edited by Enekie on 5/21/2013 3:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

Because the Alliance have their own supply caravan's to protect during this as well. As well as RP events based off of some of the Scenarios. Hasn't there also been RP-PVP events between Horde and Alliance too?

This thread was never just for the Horde events only It's for both fo-sho

The Alliance aren't featured in this patch outside of extremely dubious circumstances that no one is convinced by. They don't have much of a reason to get involved.

I wont' get into a debate if the Alliance has enough content within this patch or not. So please let us not get there and derail what this thread is about. I still feel there can be enough for the Alliance to get involved / RP out. You think otherwise and I respect your opinion on the matter.

:) let's keep this on topic with RP that is happening or will happen thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Event Name: (I never really thought of a name for it, we just refer to it as the Siege)

Event Date/Time: 5.3-5.4 (yes, it will be spanning both patches up until the SoO)

Guild(s) Hosting: Order of the Rose, (your name/guild here :3)

Supporting: Down with the Horde

Event Summary: An Alliance offensive led by the Order, hellbent on laying waste to the orcs and the Horde capital city, weakening it's defenses before the actual Siege. Basically, an RP event leading up to Garrosh's downfall when the rest of the Alliance arrives.

Looking for: Roleplayers not scared to get their hands dirty in wpvp when battle comes. Healers. Anyone. Guilds. We have been leading up to this for about 2-3 months now and our dream is to see our plan come true. We are looking for anyone interested in helping out and backing it. We wouldn't mind getting some cross faction rp going with rebels as well. All of you military guilds, merc guilds, hero guilds, and etc that want a chance to prove it come out and join us!

How to Contact: Whisper me, Abberen, Mikaéus, or Murín to get involved if we are on. If not, feel free to send me mail. I don't mind adding people to realid/btag either if it helps. Also we are ICly in Stormwind for the first time in ages, recruiting people as well. If you see any of us feel free to get involved through roleplay.

This has been a dream of mine for over a year now ._. MoP made my dream of leading a large scale IC attack against Orgrimmar almost a reality. Now I just need to get the right amount of numbers.
Edited by Ammund on 5/21/2013 5:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
This one's from Shay!

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ || ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ || ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ || ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<Stormborn> Is looking for contacts against Garrosh near Orgrimmar within the next few weeks. We'll be traveling the area, hoping to meet with any against him to offer supplies, trade news, and help however we can. We are also willing to do some cross-faction RP for these events.

Event Name: The Journey
Event Date/Time: Random Times, next few weeks.
Guild(s) Hosting: Stormborn
Supporting: Anti-Garrosh
Event Summary: See above.
Looking for: See above.
How to Contact: Shaysinn (✿◠‿◠) , whisper or (preferably) in-game message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

≧❀‿❀≦ |||| ≧❀‿❀≦
Edited by Voragos on 5/21/2013 6:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Event Name: (I never really thought of a name for it, we just refer to it as the Siege)

I heard Moon Guard refer to it as the Orcmaggedon. Orgmaggedon might work too.
Reply Quote
97 Orc Shaman

Come on, Enekie.

We know you're not happy with the Alliance content in this patch. Hell, I'm even disappointed. It seems all too pointless for the Alliance to go out of their way to help Vol'jin.

But whether we like it or not, there is an Alliance quest. They will be in Durotar and with that said, there's room for Alliance to have their own events. Whether they operate out of the Barrens, the human stronghold in Durotar or Ashenvale, there are bound to be some sort of action taken by the Alliance, even if its just in preparation for the big Siege.

Let the blues have their fun.
Reply Quote
Event Name: Darkspear Defense
Event Date/Time:Everyday after 5.3
Guild(s) Hosting: Nightsong Militia
Supporting: (Anti-Garrosh)
Event Summary: (Not so much an event so much as planned in character guild activity most days after the patch in Razorhill and The Barrens)
Looking for: (anyone interested in any type of in character contact is free to approach or join any member of our guild they find.)
How to Contact: (find us in Razorhill or The Barrens)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Phew I think I got everything! :D Thanks Buddies in Blue for tossing up events!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Also, Shay would like to add this:

===========================================================

Stormborn is currently stationed near Ratchet, if travelers against Garrosh need any supplies or anything come find us! http://i.imgur.com/lgwXrAP.jpg

========================================================
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Awesome, I will definitely be checking these out!

Speaking of RP, does anyone else use TRP2? Is it broken for you? :|
Reply Quote
Event Name: Blood in the Valley

Event Date/Time: 5pm Server, Friday the 24th

Player Hosting: Kagrok

Supporting: Both sides

Event Summary: An IC Alterac Valley Battleground, the Rebels will be defending and supporting the Frostwolf Clan, who are under assault by the Kor'Kron and Loyalists.

Looking for: Any and all interested Rpers, must be level 90!

How to Contact: Kagrok/Taldin, in-game via whisper or mail
Edited by Kagrok on 5/22/2013 2:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump updated
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Event Name: Garrosh is number 1.
Event Date/Time: Every Wednesday at 4pm server.
Guild(s) Hosting: None
Supporting: PRO-GARROSH
Event Summary: The only real man of the Horde, and Garrosh supporter will be handing out Garrosh is #1 signs while people gather their materials. If you join our cause, we will spit on defended caravans.
Looking for: Real people who know Garrosh is the man.
How to Contact: Find me in Barrens at the event time.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Event Name: Garrosh is number 1.
Event Date/Time: Every Wednesday at 4pm server.
Guild(s) Hosting: None
Supporting: PRO-GARROSH

Ooof brave soul. I'll be updating the first post ASAP. I'm glad finally someone is showing Garrosh a little more Love
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]