Show your worth alliance!

Most of you talk a big game about world pvp. I've yet to see anyone of you do more than travel in a large herd of noobs. Killing low geared players @ the pvp vendor. I know killing a player with 270k hp must make you feel hard core to me your worthless. You can claim this as QQ but it is flat at telling all the alliance on this server you suck. Come get some from a geared player you won't live.

Sit and say that you are out numbered and you need this whole group to do anything is bull !@#$. For the most part on my experience most horde leave alliance alone.

I'm willing to 1 v 1 any of you and if my buddy is on maybe some skrims PROVE YOU WORTH! No excuses willing to take on any class. Prove me wrong I think that most of you are just bads feeding of each others ego.

An before the self indulged posters this is a pvp server the challenge is made.

I'll even take on horde players!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Request for sticky
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
But...but... you use to camp duelist's in front of Org.
Reply Quote
But...but... you use to camp duelist's in front of Org.

man you can't do anything anymore in front there is to many horde
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Bubba, I can see that you are personally angry about all this. I offer consolation. We can meet on one of the floating islands in Nagrand at sunset. I will bring a picnic basket and we can cuddle.

Gnomes are very cuddly.

Cuddling heals.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
<3
Reply Quote
I can face you in a 2v2 or 3v3 challenge any time young one, you know as much as I do that the game is not balanced around 1v1.

Ha I bet you're the one sam had her status about did you get your first girlfriend a while ago aww isn't that so sweet young man.

On a side note the excuse for more people that won't face me is monk is sooo op. Also 2 v 2 isn't balanced yet I guess they say monk is just to op in 2s to face me as well. That's from a shadow priest on this server alli side.

Anyone on this server is welcome to set up something. I've already smacked around some of the so called go players. come one come all!

ha
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
i dont need to prove my worth /flex.

the reason we farm people at the pvp vendor is because we cant be bothered to do a bg for ~50 more honor.
Reply Quote
I play Discipline Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid & MW Monk. I posted on my Discipline Priest though. On a side note, the only time I played Shadow is when I won against you in a 2v2 wargames as H Pal - SPriest.

Not talking about you. Just someone on alli side said the only reason i do anything is because monk is op.

You went 0 win, 2 losses against me.

You also got carried by the boomkin in 2/2 elite gear. You sit and act like we even had a chance. Double dps vs heals dps and the dps in 2/2 elite gear. To think I also told some of the people who said they would do it with me had elite gear 2/2 but no I wanted a fair match go figure.
Reply Quote
You seem to forget about the second time we did.

1st game : Disc - Moonkin vs Hunter - Warrior,

This was during 5.1 when Warrior & Hunter was prolly the best 2s comp, you guys just needed to ride the Moonkin all game long but you went for me - letting the Moonkin free-cast on both of you ( bad idea ).

2nd game : H Pal - SPriest vs Hunter - Warrior

You QQ'd about the Elite gear, so I played with a Holy Paladin and went Shadow in my Disc gear ( meaning that my haste & crit were much lower than what they should be at ). We still beated you guys, easily.

The Paladin did not had T2 2/2 gear.

It was after the patch . Because I remember the warrior talking about regeming his gear. Anyways keep thinking your something I know you wouldn't last vs my 2s team.

So go server transfer to get more carries to feel like your something. What happen to that match with your crappy feral friend? Idk where that thread went.

How's that new girl friend treating you? Let her know my sexy undead body will hook her up with some necro loving :D jk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhY9GOhFwN4
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

So go server transfer to get more carries to feel like your something.

Says the Cho'gall Horde WW monk who only plays healer/dps 2's. The only reason these people know you is the little rants you do here & there. Otherwise you're just a face in the MASSIVE crowd of horde on one of the most imbalanced servers in existence. You obviously are a real mans man.

Wish I could be on a server with as many choices for arena teammates as I could stand and just roll whatever class is strong at the moment. You were a hunter for the beginning of the expansion, correct? Must be nice.
Edited by Telestio on 5/16/2013 9:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Says the Cho'gall Horde WW monk who only plays healer/dps 2's. The only reason these people know you is the little rants you do here & there. Otherwise you're just a face in the MASSIVE crowd of horde on one of the most imbalanced servers in existence. You obviously are a real mans man.

Wish I could be on a server with as many choices for arena teammates as I could stand and just roll whatever class is strong at the moment. You were a hunter for the beginning of the expansion, correct? Must be nice.

No no and no. I played more on the alliance side of this server for pvp and for threads. This toon isn't a reroll sorry to tell you but I planed on playing a monk when mop hit this was the first toon I leveled in mop and too play.

I would have liked to play more on alliance side but from what I got most of the players on that side don't do anything. What makes monk op to you? Enlighten me on your vast understanding of how monk works to make it op. You can say oh it's rop but it's not. It's you just being bad and get figure out how to kill a monk.

Any time, any day.

I'll gladly face you in arenas, I'm just not sure Aurelia will be up for wargames , I think he's done with all those argument with you - he just stopped caring.

I do have other partners I can play with though.

Cithana ( Rogue, Hunter, Warrior )
Dekode ( Hunter )
Nova ( Ret )
Bojangleteph ( Unh Dk ) - If he plays a little bit more.
And prolly a few more that I forgot.

I can face you on either of my geared healers if you want -> H Pal , R Sham or Disc. I'll play with different partners on different class.

ok
Reply Quote
05/17/2013 11:54 AMPosted by Belicelli
What makes monk op to you? Enlighten me on your vast understanding of how monk works to make it op.

You've some severe reading comprehension issues...

He said and I quote him

Wish I could be on a server with as many choices for arena teammates as I could stand and just roll whatever class is strong at the moment.

class is strong

Now it may be me, but I firmly believe that strong does not = OP. I mean, we can agree to some extent that Monks are in a decent spot for 2v2, maybe not in 3v3 since you guys are pretty squishy but you're able to do more than fine in 2s. RoP / Karma + Fist of Fury should be able to give you some free-time when you're getting trained.

On a side note, when can you and your R Sham face me + X in arenas ? I'll make sure he's not in '' Elite Gear '' so you won't end up finding lame !@# excuses.

implying something without saying it is the same as saying it. Basically trying to call me a fotm reroll because he thinks monk is op. Comments like you just made makes me more and more think your just a scrubby little kid that would try and break down every little thing to try and make your self feel superior in some sad way no wonder Canada has to set you people straight all the time. Always making something out of nothing.

You can deny it all you want openly saying yay the guy was in 2/2 elite gear doesn't matter... Go on any forum and try and post that garbage and you would get told your nuts. Gear is a big thing in pvp you know it and the whole player base knows it. The fact that your little friends stand and stroke your tiny ego ( like most alliance do on this server) thinking your this freaking rank one player and your not.

I like pvp and I like smack talking. I do it in sports that I've played as well. I know you prob enjoy it as well. But I can tell you one thing I don't sit and gloat when I win vs a person who had no chance. Just because you was there doesn't mean you did crap. The druid did every thing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]