Show your worth alliance!

90 Human Mage
05/24/2013 01:35 AMPosted by Bubba
To be honest people like you are the only reason this thread keeps getting bumped. As if your 2 cent is even worth a damn.

I'd say it's worth about as much as this thread. No one cares if you think you're better than all of the Alliance. You aren't. But if thinking you are helps you sleep or helps you nut faster, then by all means go ahead and think it.
Edited by Omnigeddon on 5/26/2013 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I hope you/your personal situation is going better. I take it that you are doing better, considering how much you raid!

Edited for horrible grammar. It is probably still bad, but it's also 2 am! :)
Edited by Morroes on 5/26/2013 10:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Shut up Morroes, you smell.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I'd say it's worth about as much as this thread. No one cares if you think you're better than all of the Alliance. You aren't. But if thinking you are helps you sleep or helps you nut faster, then by all means go ahead and think it.

You're a idiot. You was in cata and now in mop.

This post was towards someone if you take offense to it maybe you should move to a pve server. There was and is nothing wrong with stirring the pot. Can't take it then get lost.

I hope you/your personal situation is going better. I take it that you are doing better, considering how much you raid!

Edited for horrible grammar. It is probably still bad, but it's also 2 am! :)

Yah I just joined this guild. I wanna raid with them so I can't miss I did have to leave on time because of my pain.

I basically have abdominal pain from the inflammation in my colon. Matched with little taring inside the colon. Crohn's disease not taking care of yourself. In my late teens and in college would drink alot. Reap what you sew right ? Got tested a while back thought it was cancer it wasn't cancer. So I'm grateful.

Anyways don't want any pity party or anything just saying whats going on. I'm not going to do any pvp because of all this because I got pissed one day over this game not to do with any of this. Was mage sp. Being upset seems to make it worse so for the time being I'm just kicking it.

Omnigeddon even on my worse day I'm 10 times the person and player you could ever be.
Reply Quote
Omnigeddon even on my worse day I'm 10 times the person and player you could ever be.

10 times 0 is 0
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
^ I'm with this guy. Omnigeddon sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
But seriously, I don't care.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Talking to yourself is pretty dumb. You are aware there is an add-on that shows your alts right?
Edited by Bubba on 5/28/2013 1:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Considering all the names have Omni in them, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out even without the addon :P

On a side note <3 Bromni
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
He's mad at me. That's what the original post is about.
Anyone and everyone who was involved knows the facts. I don't have to get into it here.

The only comment i really wanted to leave was this...

Bubba -

You are a %%**!%*%. You !@#$ talk your so called "friends". I have 0 respect for you.
I hope your colon inflates and explodes. Please let me pay for all your chars to server transfer off this server and may you never come back.

That is all.

If i have offended anyone, I am sorry. Have a great day! :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
89194993313:
89191893283:
Considering all the names have Omni in them, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out even without the addon :P

I don't see an '' Omni '' in Thumbtack.

Well technically speaking, if I was about to kneel down and landed on a thumbtack I might shout out " OW MY KNEE" which kinda sounds like OMNI.

hehehe I kid. :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
89194993313:
89191893283:

I don't see an '' Omni '' in Thumbtack.

You and your logic!! Damn you! :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
89191293706:
He's mad at me. That's what the original post is about.
Anyone and everyone who was involved knows the facts. I don't have to get into it here.

The only comment i really wanted to leave was this...

Bubba -

You are a %%**!%*%. You !@#$ talk your so called "friends". I have 0 respect for you.
I hope your colon inflates and explodes. Please let me pay for all your chars to server transfer off this server and may you never come back.

That is all.

If i have offended anyone, I am sorry. Have a great day! :D

Yay it wasn't towards just you it is to your whole guild. I also told Bator it wasn't kool for her to tell me not to kill people when you run up in a giant group and try to act like your something when you mob attack me with like 4 to 5 people. Least I know Bator told me your lame excuse it was that monk was op.

Lol colon joke see right there is why I told Bator you was an !@# hole way back in cata and your still a $%^ hole now. Most of the time I take stuff and joke about it. I'll make sure to kill your sorry -*! more.

Oh and log over to call my friend names is real classy. Talking about your junk to a dude?
Edited by Bubba on 5/29/2013 2:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Yah I was kinda intentionally making it obvious that I was talking to myself....
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
No you weren't, shut up you liar!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Keep your comments to yourself you worgen !@#$%.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
91644518560:
Bromni, this isn't funny anymore

This is right.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]