Hi! I'm fairly new to raiding myself, so please take what I say with a grain of salt:
- I agree that your spirit has outgrown Glyph of Illumination for your current stat priority, as well as the assessment of Sanctified Wrath not being your best choice for your tier 5 talent.
- I would recommend higher eternal flame use over light of dawn, as well use utilizing holy prism (replacing light of dawn sometimes for more eternal flames!). A good rule of thumb is to prioritize a 3HP EF on each tank that is tanking something and a 3HP EF on yourself (since it is stronger when used on yourself) to give a good stream of healing to your beacon's target. After you are sure you can maintain those, feel free to strategically place more EFs on raid members who are taking damage.
- Personally for normals, I like the glyph of Divine Plea. It is not difficult to find a 4-5 second stretch where you can cast it, if you place yourself strategically. For heroics, I'm sure it is a different story; I have no experience there.
- Along those lines: this is totally subjective, but you may want to think about dropping some spirit. I have found myself very comfortable at 9-10k. I'm not telling you to do this, as many excellent players prefer more spirit. It is just something to think about. You could then go for a more intellect/mastery-heavy build with your gear, which would give you more throughput and better mastery absorbs if you can sustain it with your spell usage. As far as mana regen goes, just plan your trinket/DP usage in advance. I usually use my first mana CD around 80-85% mana, depending on how much damage I'm expecting to come in. As long as you don't sit at 100% mana, it will not be a wasted CD.
- One last thing: As a newish paladin :), the complex thing about our class is using our CDs (hands, GoAK, AW) liberally and to plan ahead for the type of incoming damage. Our heals are pretty straightforward, but using our tools at the right times takes practice!
EDIT: for englishing
Edited by Weeblzwobble on 5/15/2013 12:28 PM PDT