Wednesday Night ToT 25 Man GDKP Run

90 Human Warrior
The GDKP (Gold DKP) run will start Wednesday May 22nd at 10pm - 1am PST. This will be a weekly run.

Heres the concept in a nutshell:
- GDKP stands for “Gold-DKP”
- Items which drop in the run are auctioned off in raid chat. The highest bidder receives the item and the gold they pay is added to “The Pot”
- The pot keeps growing in value until the end of the run
- Items such as Shards/Hauntings will be auctioned off as well.
- The pot is split evenly at the end of the run to all 25 players in the raid present when the final boss dies.
- There is no mainspec > offspec priority, its gold which determines who gets items.

We plan on only bringing characters who are geared enough to kill at least 6+ bosses in here. For the first few weeks we will not be carrying anyone until the members who show up consistently are proving we can kill bosses effectively while carrying some people that wish to spend gold for their alts.

Here are the requirements we are asking below:
- Minimum item level is 505 (easy for most anyone who wants to run ToT to hit by now)
- Ability to pull your weight, as we will be inspecting numbers and removing people who cannot the first week or so.
- Raid Awareness! There is some fights where everyone must do their job correctly or it will make it harder for us as a whole to earn/spend gold.
- To some degree you understand the fights. They will be explained and we will have strategies for each encounter.

Right now if you are interested in going we have all roles available and we will start adding people to the calendar over this week. Tanks/Healers are always welcome to send a mail to myself.

If you are interested please Send an In-game mail to Reflux (there are no special characters), with all info about your character you wish to bring. Or add my Battletag Reflux#1224
Edited by Reflux on 5/12/2013 6:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Good luck. I believe I allowed my gdkp to be too casual.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]