Varian Needs a Queen

85 Human Death Knight
I think varian would be scared that anduin would be to much of a wussy if varian had another child and that child might be greedy to take anduins throne.

I'm curious to see how much of a king anduin will really be though. Going from his fathers "warlike" approach to things to a "calm~peace" from anduin. I don't disagree with anduins notions, just wierd.

ON TOPIC~ I don't think varian needs a queen as others have said. After all we remember what happened to mankrik's wife...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I didn't see any noble house in westfall, did you? She's from westfall, a farm girl. Her daddy might have been rich enough to afford nobility but she is still from westfall.

Also in Tides of Darkness book , Stormwind original house of nobles were completely killed. From the cdev answer, Tiffin was a Stormwind kingdom native.

There's this thing called gamescale. World is larger than WoW
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
05/13/2013 12:42 PMPosted by Draile
It might end up being a thing where instead Blizzard decides to get a girl for Anduin

Wouldn't Wrathion become jealous?

All aboard the HMS Wranduin. Toot toot!
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight
05/13/2013 12:37 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Still a farm girl. Not really real nobility.

This is why no one takes you seriously.

Half the time you just make up BS about the lore and then when someone calls you on it with actual proof you just continue spouting said BS.

not in game to avoid the horde fan boys "no more ally lore bro!". but hihi upossibly in a book or some other.

Did I step into bizzaro land or something?

Most Alliance lore is already confined to novels and you're claiming they have so much in game that Horde would have a right to get in a tizzy over more?

Ok so you and I took something different away from the CDev answer. Let reviews it and see were I made up B.sLore.
Tiffin Wrynn was originally Tiffin Ellerian of the Ellerian noble family of Stormwind, a small house that only had a small chunk of land in Westfall. Her marriage to Varian was pre-arranged at her birth, finally securing her family a spot on the Stormwind House of Nobles."

Small house with a small chunk of lands, so yes ok you are right she was a noble but she was still in westfall aka farmland and as stated jn there only had a small chunk of land. Which probably mean as far as nobles goes, not very rich. Farm girl wasn't meant to be derogatory but with such a small and weak power base I doubt she never got her hands dirty.

Vs Jiana who was princess of Kultiras, a sovereign nation of the Alliance...Varian married down while Arthas had someone equal to him.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Does Ony count as an "Overly attached Girlfriend"? She killed Varian's wife, and then stalked him until he chopped her head off.
Edited by Threeslotbag on 5/13/2013 1:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
05/13/2013 01:38 PMPosted by Arterius
It might end up being a thing where instead Blizzard decides to get a girl for Anduin

Anduin needs to be sold off for political capital, maybe as a way to get Kul'tiras to come back. I'm sure there's some Kul'tiras royalty that's single.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Does Ony count as an "Overly attached Girlfriend"? She killed Varian's wife, and then stalked him until he chopped her head off.

Ony's got nothing on Kil'Jaeden. Velen has a restraining order out on the dude, and he's still fighting for custody of the kids.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
05/13/2013 02:01 PMPosted by Arterius

Ony's got nothing on Kil'Jaeden. Velen has a restraining order out on the dude, and he's still fighting for custody of the kids.

Because he wants to BURN the kids!
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight
05/13/2013 01:46 PMPosted by Lena

Anduin needs to be sold off for political capital, maybe as a way to get Kul'tiras to come back. I'm sure there's some Kul'tiras royalty that's single.

Like jaina?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
I didn't see any noble house in westfall, did you? She's from westfall, a farm girl. Her daddy might have been rich enough to afford nobility but she is still from westfall.

Also in Tides of Darkness book , Stormwind original house of nobles were completely killed. From the cdev answer, Tiffin was a Stormwind kingdom native.

There's this thing called gamescale. World is larger than WoW

gamecale would even be irrelevant.

Society in WoW is advanced enough that it would be closer to Victorian England compared to medieval england.

That would mean a large number of the nobles would keep their homes in places like Stormwind(London) and their plots of land would be overseered by a local family.

Even though 1 plot sound kind of small to permantly live in the capitol I would surmise that many noble families do this since the wars destoryed large parts of Stormwind. The large manor houses would be the last things rebuilt after devestating wars like this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Varian married down while Arthas had someone equal to him.

Because Varian's marriage was political. Arranged. It ended up working out better than Arthas/Jaina. I mean, Tiffin died and Varian, but Stratholme sets a pretty low bar.

Calia's was arranged as well, but I presume Terenas felt some guilt about that after Prestor and his spells had gone, since he was far more lax in his treatment of Arthas. Lordaeron's Prince enjoyed far more freedom than is typical of royalty, even being knighted and sworn into the Silver Hand.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I ship Varian x Rogers.

I think I know who would wear the pants in that relationship.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I don't think Varian needs a queen, but a working girl might help him lighten up a little. Surely there is some hot young vagrant in Westfall who wouldn't mind being a concubine instead of homelessess.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Like jaina?

She isn't single anymore.

And no, there aren't any other Kul Tiras royalty. Jaina did mention in ToW that she used to have a brother who was killed in the Second War, but she said nothing about having any other family. And the existence of any other Proudmoores would have been highly relevant.
Edited by Gibbons on 5/13/2013 3:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Moira's single.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Moira's single.

And a Dwarf
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Moira's single.

Widowed, actually, but I suppose that might fall under the definition of "single."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/13/2013 04:07 PMPosted by Draile
Moira's single.

And a Dwarf

Really bringing out the racism in this thread, man.

Seriously though, I doubt that either race, Humans or Dwarves, has any compunctions about marrying to each other.

That said, Varian nearly killed Moira and screwed up her plan to be the sole ruler of the Dwarves, so I don't think it'd really work out.
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight
I say Variab and Shandris.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]