Unable to get into the game.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was just on my way to do my weekly Onyxia run an as I ran through the portal I was disconnected from Wow. I tried to log back in, got to my character selection screen and picked my paladin but it got to about 90% loaded and then sits there for a while and disconnects me from the server. I then tried it on other characters and nothing happened so I tried disabling all addons and restarting the client. It is still happening on every character, getting to about 90% freezes then kicks me from the server. Anyone have any tips?
Reply Quote
Same problem
I disabled all add on still not working.
Edited by Oisin on 5/14/2013 6:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Same problem with LFR.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Exact same issue here. Was just going to do my Shadou-Pan dailies before work, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. :(

There's a serious issue going on... I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it's maintenance, and they forgot to take all the servers down. I'd try logging in in a few hours when maintenance would usually be finished with.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
I get to the character select screen, but it gets stuck loading in about 90% of the way. It'll hang there and then just kick me to the main login screen saying "Disconnected from server".

I was logged in fine at first, but I hearthed. A friend made it over fine, but I got stuck at the 90% loading and was disconnected. Every toon I try to get on has this problem (and they're located in different areas - Pandaria, Stormwind, Dalaran, etc...)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Same here. Disabled all addons, restarted game, ran repair, restarted, unable to get past character selection screen.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I can get to my character page but when I log in the loading bar almost finishes and then I just get disconnected. /cry
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
This kind of issue belongs in Technical Support / Customer Support

NEW-Realms Unavailable/Disconnecting http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8796591078
Good morning, everyone.

Thanks for the reports regarding realms being unavailable or disconnecting upon trying to log in. We're aware of the issue and looking into it. We'll provide updates in this thread when they become available.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
ok
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]