Glyph to remove Dragon Roar knockback

All of our minor glyphs are cosmetic / not very good.

Why is it that a DPS ability that has knockback lacks a minor glyph to make it easier to use in PvE?
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Druid
I'm sorry, you seem to have implied Blazing Trail is not the best thing in all of existence.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Because it is not hard to use in pve. The knockdown is tiny and is actually useful as an interrupt.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
actually useful as an interrupt.

Pretty much this.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I've been using it and it is pretty tiny knockback.... but.... it is still slightly annoying. I do not understand the point of them not just making it a knockdown without knockback? KnockDOWN can interrupt without knockBACK, correct? I hate knockback, not down.
Edited by Rognos on 5/14/2013 5:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
There is no need for such a glyph seeing as Dragon Roar's knock back effected targets a fraction of a mm compared to an elemental shaman's thunderstorm knocking back effected targets to Africa.
Edited by Greìl on 5/14/2013 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
It would make it useful in pvp since the .5 second CC is applies DR's with all stuns.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
They need the glyph to change the color of the head to the repected dragonflights

Blue/Red/Green/Black/Bronze

that would be legit!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Africa.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It was a knockdown.. you know.. When Warriors laughed at all the other classes..
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I'm sorry, you seem to have implied Blazing Trail is not the best thing in all of existence.
Reply Quote
People dont like the .5ft knockback?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
There is no need for such a glyph seeing as Dragon Roar's knock back effected targets a fraction of a mm compared to an elemental shaman's thunderstorm knocking back effected targets to Africa.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I seriously don't understand the complaint here.

I'm beating up on something... I use DR... and I still keep beating up on.

The knockback is so small, you don't even have to move to stay in range. So... what's the problem???

Of all the ACTUAL things to complain about in this game that are blatantly messed up, you picked something that has no real negative impact at all. gg!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I seriously don't understand the complaint here.

I'm beating up on something... I use DR... and I still keep beating up on.

The knockback is so small, you don't even have to move to stay in range. So... what's the problem???

Actually that's not true, you can easily knock things out of range. Additionally, this is more for the tanks rather than for us. Nothing is more annoying than having your mobs get knocked away from you, no matter how far.

Furthermore, if you're standing in the middle of a pack of mobs, they all get knocked in an outward direction, potentially complicating the issue further.

On the other side of the coin, one of the great things about the mini-knock back is it gives us the ability to 'interrupt' non-interruptable spells - without needing to step back for charge/stun.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
God forbid that a tank should have to move 1 foot of game space to reposition or wait .5 seconds or less for the mobs to come back. Besides, as mentioned, you don't even have to move and can still be hitting them.

If you truly want to see annoying knockbacks or other cc's go play Neverwinter. You'll come back never complaining about this again. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It puts other stuns on DR.

That should be enough reason to give a glyph to remove the stun/knockback component.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Because it is not hard to use in pve. The knockdown is tiny and is actually useful as an interrupt.

well we could *ahem* make it a knockup, instead of a knockback. Yes, yes, get it out of your system!

I dont like the fact that it's actually considered a controlled stun. Charge Stun lasts twice as long, shorter CD and doesnt DR lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Having the knockback is nice as you can use it in harmony with pummel, that say you're wailing on a hard word boss that's a caster, you can interrupt them, and when the lockout ends, hit them with Dragon Roar for an additional bit of time to let your pummel reset.

It's very handy actually.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]