Slow-Leveling Group

92 Orc Warlock
Noob to RP here but I'd be up for it as I've been curious about it since following a couple of friends here. +1 for forsaken even though I've always wanted to roll ally. I may or may not be there.
Reply Quote
67 Draenei Death Knight
I'm a dip!@#$ and forgot that ED's only an hour behind me, instead of two hours, so I got on 30 minutes late. Toon is Sellew, though, and I'm working on getting her to 15.
Reply Quote
I just stumbled upon this post, while browsing server forums. Sounds like it would be a good time to join you. What time, server time will the group usually be active at?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
A few of us showed up last night and ran around for a bit. The plan is to level-up to 15 and meet again outside the Deadmines on Friday night 9pm. It seemed like a good plan at the time, but I'm not sure now I can actually hit level 15 by then ... we'll see how it goes. This IS, after all, supposed to be a "slow leveling" experience.

I'll be honest, though, this is already fun. I would highly recommend turning off all quest-tracking, just try to figure things out from the quest text itself. I would also recommend no heirloom gear or support from a higher level character.
Reply Quote
67 Draenei Death Knight
Won't be able to make it Friday, I won't get off until 11PM server, but I'll poke on with Sellew when I get home to see if you guys are still around.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
If we're supposed to be 15th level by tomorrow night, there's a pretty good chance you'll catch at least one of us on tonight. Look for Wellgunde, Dregrim, or Tarabella.

Depending on how things go, some of us - or some new faces - may be on late Friday night. Regardless, we'll probably be setting another night for this again soon. Will also be setting up our own small guild so we can all stay in-touch better.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I read this post a few days ago and was really interested in slow leveling as a group, though when i read that it would be female dwarfs only I got disinterested. So i gotta say +1 for forsaken too (:
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
The female dwarf paladin thing started as a joke (although, 2 out of 3 of us ARE female dwarf paladins); all Dwarves are welcome.

I like the Forsaken, too, but at the time this was getting off the ground there seemed to be more interest in Dwarves. Since you only need a few folks to do something like this, I would strongly encourage anyone who wants to try this to start their own Forsaken group. Pick a night & time, tell everyone to meet you in Deathknell.

Who knows, maybe we could become rival groups. Maybe both groups could get into Archeology, work out a time on an off-night to fight over digsites. Just an idea.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
The female dwarf paladin thing started as a joke (although, 2 out of 3 of us ARE female dwarf paladins); all Dwarves are welcome.

Everybody knows female dwarves don't exist. Dwarves just happen when a male gnome and a female human get together.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
05/23/2013 01:01 PMPosted by Flametalon

Everybody knows female dwarves don't exist. Dwarves just happen when a male gnome and a female human get together.

I believe I'm secure enough in my sexuality to state unequivocally that female dwarves are awesome.
Reply Quote
67 Draenei Death Knight
I won't be home until 11PM server, so I'll probably miss tonight's fun, too. Stupid short-handed department.
Reply Quote
92 Orc Warlock
Tarabella here. Last night was indeed lots of fun. I made it to level 9 and decided not to get too far ahead so I stated on professions. +20 mining/jc already and even made a couple much welcomed gold. I definitely feel I get more out of the game questing with only the text to guide me; I didn't think it would be this much fun. I'll start late tonight but should be on until at least midnight if you want to join in Sorichala.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Mining/JC? Damn, so did I! Probably should've coordinated this better. No worries, though, I barely got started, will switch to something else.
Reply Quote
67 Draenei Death Knight
Pfft, I'm gonna go mining/herb to start out with for the gold, but if anyone wants to pick up a plant-needing profession, I'll be happy to share what I pick. ;)

It's a date, Infinitèch! Can't remember what level I got Sellew to, but I've done these quests so often that even without using a quest helper, I'm still flying through them fairly quick.

ETA: If that Forsaken group gets started, I'll probably poke along over there, too. I'm needing to level an Undead male for RP use anyhoo.
Edited by Sorichala on 5/23/2013 3:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Orc Warlock
Well, the plan is to level with mining/jc and drop mining for Alchemy down the road since those are my main income horde side. If I can reach a cross-faction AH early enough I'll just drop mining now.

I've got enough going on already (leveling a 74 mage also) or I'd be up for the undead group as well.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I would like to jump on the Forsaken group if it goes up. I stopped playing wow awhile ago and was thinking of starting again but, I also would not mind starting a dwarf. Just need a point of contact. Did you guys start a guild for this?
Reply Quote
92 Orc Warlock
No, not yet; we needed to make it to IF first to get a charter and people to sign it. Feel free to add/mail/whisper any of the names listed above (Wellgunde, Dregrim, or Tarabella) and we can work something out.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Okie dokie will do.
Reply Quote
Hey there, Dwalin here. I put in some time tonight get some leveling accomplished to join in your expeditions. Eitor is my name, send me a message or invite if you need help with anything. I'll try to be on at 9 for dungeon runs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]