Possible HotW Bug?

90 Troll Druid
Was randomly healing with healing touch with heart of the wild. While out of an eclipse i was healing for about 100k non crit with healing touch. I went into solar and was hitting for 150k non crit with HotW up. Anyone else have this?
Reply Quote
it's probably a byproduct of how any druid heal is nature, and solar buffs nature, sooo.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Just tried it with lunar eclipse too, works the same way.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HOTW increases healing by 50% for Balance druids.

Since Eclipse does not increase the output of healing spells, you probably had external buffs active.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Since Eclipse does not increase the output of healing spells, you probably had external buffs active.

I've kept testing it, making sure no other buffs are active including jade spirit etc... Not the case
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Yeah, I find I'm getting this as well. This is affecting Rejuvenation too. Hotw increases the healing by 50%, and then Solar/Lunar Eclipse energy further increase it by an amount that seems to be equivalent to your Eclipse damage bonus. This increase isn't active outside of Hotw, and it doesn't seem to trigger from Celestial Alignment.

I remember there was one version of hotw way back in mop beta where heals generated eclipse energy and were buffed by eclipse. This could be some sort of cyber-remnant of that.
Edited by Velaniz on 5/8/2013 8:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Amusing, this would explain why I sometimes get 100k crit rejuv ticks.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You know what it is... HOTW used to be effected by Eclipse. (Beta)

That code still exists which is causing the increase. Lunar and Solar Eclipse both increase the healing.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

I like how you always just assume I'm wrong in some way.

Edit:

nvm idiotverze
Edited by Idiotverze on 5/8/2013 12:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]