Remote Auction House and selling from GBanks

90 Tauren Druid
First, if this is posted in the wrong spot, then my apologizes for the posting error.

To the point of my post, at present, I am a GM of 8 guild banks; no members, that I had built to store my inventory for selling either on the AH or person to person. Now I do a lot of posting from multiple toons via the remote AH ability from the WoW site, but have been slightly annoyed as to my inability to access my inventory within my Gbanks.

I am wondering if there will ever be or are there plans to allow people who use Gbanks as warehouses to store their inventory to sell via remote AH?

Thanks for your assistance and time in this matter...
Reply Quote
91 Pandaren Priest
You'll want to ask/suggest this within the Mobile Bug Reports forum.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2690193/

Even though it says Bug Reports, they also address these kinds of issues.
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
I suspect that, due to the possibility of abuse, this won't happen. Unfortunately, the Remote AH has been targeted as a point of account compromise before (buying a piece of linen cloth or similar that's been listed for an extremely high price point).
"Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle."
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Thanks for the suggestion, and I too would enjoy this. However, Pahanda's suspicions aren't too far from the truth, so it's a difficult feature to green light.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I thank you for your prompt and helpful reply.

I guess I will have to find another way to make gold to support my goals of taking over WoW and installing my self as King. I was also seeking to fund research that would allow the study into allowing Gnomes become Druids, Hunters, Pallys and Shammies...

I guess this is WoWs way of preventing the Gnomish Uprising...

/raises Fist.
/Yells Gnome Pride....Death to all Talls....
Edited by Bobcat on 5/8/2013 7:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
OT, I know. But OP, I ♥ you...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

In Time...Gnomes will be able to be all classes...and then...we can a have a pure guild of Gnomes only...
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
05/09/2013 03:38 AMPosted by Bobcat

In Time...Gnomes will be able to be all classes...and then...we can a have a pure guild of Gnomes only...

I've forwarded this suggestion to the WoW team. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]