Horde, I Challenge You

90 Human Hunter
Props on the Stormwind Assault. It's absolutely perfect to know that there are.. capable.. PvPers on your end of this realm. I invite you to your swift deaths.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Easy now. cant we all get along? ^-^" and besides they like my cute little daggers up the butt on the island any way just fine. i say we let them do their thing and we do ours and while we're at it toss a few backstabs, world boss tags, duels, and ninja caps in while we're at it. ^-^

but yeah would love to find a horde guild willing to do a wargame 10 man with :) Make both ally and horde better and kinda help us progress in pvp a little. :) That and it might lead to FTH and FTA.

BTW FTH....is so easy if you guys have a 2 rogues a druid and a lock. just sneak to the roof of the library where the opening square is and its a perfect place on that roof to summon. no gaurds or bird men can find you.... I've done it on my horde rogue. works well.

As far as FTA well, ally got kinda screwed over we have to out number you guys or we're going to die. I hope sometime soon we can do this. Without the little attention !@#$% we all know and love to hate. (no ryiutiz not you) :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
why thank you ryiutiz I was looking for you.... figure the least I could do is blow you a kiss... btw we did not use a rogue a druid or lock to summon, we just flew in to say hi
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
why thank you ryiutiz I was looking for you.... figure the least I could do is blow you a kiss... btw we did not use a rogue a druid or lock to summon, we just flew in to say hi

This person has my respect atm XD Well played and good for you. Keep it up <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]