Casual players take a Stand

100 Human Paladin
Frist lets define the casual player: One who is not on much and also included in this definition is the player who does not want to be in a guild. Also, the causal player is one who is a lone wolf, does not play well with others type and generally hates someone else telling them what to do in most cases.

U wot m8
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Where did you pick up this sense of entitlement?
90 Orc Death Knight
Don't feed the troll!
90 Draenei Shaman
you are not really a "casual" player, you are just antisocial
Edited by Prolific on 5/11/2013 12:23 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Death Knight
100 Draenei Hunter
tlc
I'm a casual player. I play while wearing t-shirts and shorts.
90 Pandaren Warrior
Sounds like you have a personality disorder
90 Troll Druid
Frist lets define the casual player: One who is not on much and also included in this definition is the player who does not want to be in a guild. Also, the causal player is one who is a lone wolf, does not play well with others type and generally hates someone else telling them what to do in most cases.

Oh I see what you did there.

You created your own definition of the term to suit you.
90 Human Priest
I'm a casual player. I play while wearing t-shirts and shorts.

That is so true, there is no such thing as a casual player only players calling others casual so they think they can make themselves look like they are a great player.
Edited by Killberry on 5/11/2013 12:29 PM PDT
100 Undead Rogue

"I am not on much, but I DO have a Guild, I'm not a lone wolf, but I DO prefer small groups. And I don't mind people advising me, as long as they are polite about it."
100 Draenei Paladin
well if you want raid finder to give gear that normal raids does may as well make the raid finder harder so you can get the right reward. wont be much fair to work on bosses when you can get the same gear for doing almost less to no work you see in LFR. sure you get a few that work hard, you get a few that is geared that work hard and then you get a few that stand still doing nothing just so they can get gear.

dont want to run with a guild to get gear? join an open raid. cant find one? well not much to do other than do LFR.

just because your in a guild that is learning a boss does not mean you cant clear out half the bosses in a raid a month or 2 later in a single day. work hard you get rewarded, be lazy and not willing to work with others then you get less rewards.
100 Blood Elf Mage
Psst...psst...look at me! See me? I'm a casual. I play well with others. I am in a guild. I am in a raid group and I do raiding in the time that I am able to be on. I'm probably on a bit more than others, but I still consider myself a casual.

Bottom line, there is no one size definition for casual, just as there is no one size fits all definition of hardcore. The definitions are subjective to the people who play.
Edited by Kaeilthas on 5/11/2013 12:32 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Rock on, Lone Wolf.
100 Undead Rogue
Psst...psst...look at me! See me? I'm a casual. I play well with others. I am in a guild. I am in a raid group and I do raiding in the time that I am able to be on. I'm probably on a bit more than others, but I still consider myself a casual.

Bottom line, there is no one size definition for casual, just as there is no one size fits all definition of hardcore. The definitions are subjective to the people who play.

"Very well put."
96 Night Elf Hunter
you can't be casual and have 10K achievements. you are hard core.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]