Casual players take a Stand

90 Human Warlock
Blizz this message is for you. I would love to get an actual blue response to this but i am not holding my breath. I have been thinking about this for a while now, How many casual players are there on WoW and it seems were around 80-90% of total players.

Frist lets define the casual player: One who is not on much and also included in this definition is the player who does not want to be in a guild. Also, the causal player is one who is a lone wolf, does not play well with others type and generally hates someone else telling them what to do in most cases.

Secondly Blizz has done better at getting gear for this type of person but lets face it your still off base way off. I pay my $15 a month just like everyone else why do I have to be in Guild to get the best gear in the game. That forces me to do something I do not want to do, is that fair to me. i say NO!

Regarding PVE gear I should be able to do raid finder which is working with others in a group yes but that is the only way to get good pve gear. But lets face it working with strangers is sometimes easier than working with a guild. Therefore that gear should be the same item level as if i was in a guild, there should be no difference. We wipe same as a guild.
So Other than end game gear a casual with work can get pretty good gear. So I say blizz take the next logical step and make raid finder the same item level gear as if it were guild runs. also you need heroic Raid finder and yes item level same.

Regarding PVP gear blizz you need to fix conquest capping it sucks. First I hate Arenas! I do not do them if i can avoid them. Again the casual player or I hate guilds should be able to get conquest capped without having to do over 200 randoms in a week to accomplish this.
Here is my solution Blizz awards conqueset whether you win or lose Arena, Random or Rated BG. I say 200 points if you win and 50 for losing. Also if my weekly cap is 2200 lets make it so i do not have to do a darn rated with others to get capped. Because of this caveat you owe me 400 points a week times since last patch release. You suck!

My reason for not joining guilds are simple every guild I have been in are riddled with politics and drama. Every guild i have been in has imploded do to this crap. So after having been in 7 guilds and even going so far as transferring All my characters 10 on one account and 3 on another account to a new server for yet more failure. I have sworn off guilds forever.
So why do I have to be in a guild or wait for over 2 hours in trade trying to get a freaking Rated BG together. It's not fair to me the casual player!

In conclusion I do not want to be in a guild. I should not be forced to be in a guild or waste up to 2 hours of my valuable time to run with others to get capped or best gear. Solution, very simple, I should get rewarded for losing all pvp content and Raid finder needs to be upgraded so that all have same opportunity to get the best end game gear.

Now for some of you running in a guild is no problem and that is fine but for those of us who do not have the time or the luck of finding a great guild I SHOULD NOT BE PUNISHED!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Frist lets define the casual player: One who is not on much and also included in this definition is the player who does not want to be in a guild. Also, the causal player is one who is a lone wolf, does not play well with others type and generally hates someone else telling them what to do in most cases.

U wot m8
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Where did you pick up this sense of entitlement?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Don't feed the troll!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
you are not really a "casual" player, you are just antisocial
Edited by Prolific on 5/11/2013 12:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I'm a casual player. I play while wearing t-shirts and shorts.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Sounds like you have a personality disorder
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Oh I see what you did there.

You created your own definition of the term to suit you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm a casual player. I play while wearing t-shirts and shorts.

That is so true, there is no such thing as a casual player only players calling others casual so they think they can make themselves look like they are a great player.
Edited by Killberry on 5/11/2013 12:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

"I am not on much, but I DO have a Guild, I'm not a lone wolf, but I DO prefer small groups. And I don't mind people advising me, as long as they are polite about it."
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
well if you want raid finder to give gear that normal raids does may as well make the raid finder harder so you can get the right reward. wont be much fair to work on bosses when you can get the same gear for doing almost less to no work you see in LFR. sure you get a few that work hard, you get a few that is geared that work hard and then you get a few that stand still doing nothing just so they can get gear.

dont want to run with a guild to get gear? join an open raid. cant find one? well not much to do other than do LFR.

just because your in a guild that is learning a boss does not mean you cant clear out half the bosses in a raid a month or 2 later in a single day. work hard you get rewarded, be lazy and not willing to work with others then you get less rewards.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Psst...psst...look at me! See me? I'm a casual. I play well with others. I am in a guild. I am in a raid group and I do raiding in the time that I am able to be on. I'm probably on a bit more than others, but I still consider myself a casual.

Bottom line, there is no one size definition for casual, just as there is no one size fits all definition of hardcore. The definitions are subjective to the people who play.
Edited by Kaeilthas on 5/11/2013 12:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Rock on, Lone Wolf.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Psst...psst...look at me! See me? I'm a casual. I play well with others. I am in a guild. I am in a raid group and I do raiding in the time that I am able to be on. I'm probably on a bit more than others, but I still consider myself a casual.

Bottom line, there is no one size definition for casual, just as there is no one size fits all definition of hardcore. The definitions are subjective to the people who play.

"Very well put."
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
you can't be casual and have 10K achievements. you are hard core.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]