Casual players take a Stand

80 Blood Elf Hunter
I don't know about a lone wolf.

but I am definitely HUNGRY LIKE AWOLLLFFFFFFF
100 Human Paladin
It's a massively MULTIPLAYER online roleplaying game. If you are antisocial then go play a single player game.
90 Blood Elf Mage
I don't know about a lone wolf.

but I am definitely HUNGRY LIKE AWOLLLFFFFFFF

Simon Le Bon is a fem Belf now? Okey-dokey. lol
90 Worgen Death Knight
05/11/2013 02:16 PMPosted by Zsigmond
Crafted gear, honor gear and conquest gear should all be the same stats.

You sir are a !@#$ing moron.
Edited by Selsix on 5/11/2013 3:00 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Warrior
you can't be casual and have 10K achievements. you are hard core.

You mad?
100 Undead Rogue
IMO casual players are the ones who think they are entitled to everything just because they pay 15$ a month.

"Then, in that case, I am definitely NOT a Casual Player."
/LOL
90 Human Rogue
Troll

edit:

WAIT!! No, listen to me....

This guy is pure genius. The best part of this troll is the title.

"Casual players take a stand" then he goes on to rant and draw a road map of a classic anti-social borderline personality disorder patient. you want people to rally around you yet you HATE people?

THAT'S GENIUS!

10/10
Edited by Daay on 5/11/2013 3:12 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Casual to me is defined by anyone who is not a professional gamer or in a guild that battles for world first, all others are casual in varying degrees.

edit- I know there are those who would not see themselves as casual but for me at least unless you are a pro gamer or in a guild that vies others guilds for world first you are casual and casual fits many styles.
Edited by Melinjem on 5/11/2013 3:12 PM PDT
100 Undead Rogue
"I have been thinking about it, and I figure players fit into five categories......"

1. Casuals
2. Hardcore Casuals
3. 50/50
4. Casual Hardcores
5. Hardcores

/giggle
/grin
90 Pandaren Monk
Frist lets define the casual player: One who is not on much and also included in this definition is the player who does not want to be in a guild. Also, the causal player is one who is a lone wolf, does not play well with others type and generally hates someone else telling them what to do in most cases.
That has nothing to do with being casual, except maybe "one who is not on much". What on earth makes you think "casual" players don't have a guild and friends, and hate people telling them what to do? That has nothing to do with being casual.

The REAL definition of being casual, as I see it, is somebody who might not be on as much, who does whatever they think is fun, and doesn't over worry about things like gear progression etc.

Hardcores are the opposite, they play a lot, and push to get the best gear and accomplishments. Casuals can aim to get the best gear too, they're just very relaxed about it and probably won't join a hardcore guild etc.
100 Undead Rogue
05/11/2013 03:23 PMPosted by Siskiyou
Frist lets define the casual player: One who is not on much and also included in this definition is the player who does not want to be in a guild. Also, the causal player is one who is a lone wolf, does not play well with others type and generally hates someone else telling them what to do in most cases.
That has nothing to do with being casual, except maybe "one who is not on much". What on earth makes you think "casual" players don't have a guild and friends, and hate people telling them what to do? That has nothing to do with being casual.

The REAL definition of being casual, as I see it, is somebody who might not be on as much, who does whatever they think is fun, and doesn't over worry about things like gear progression etc.

Hardcores are the opposite, they play a lot, and push to get the best gear and accomplishments. Casuals can aim to get the best gear too, they're just very relaxed about it and probably won't join a hardcore guild etc.

"Hi Sis!"
/waves
90 Human Paladin
lol i wanna play pacman, but i dont want to eat dots, just the fruit
16 Goblin Hunter
I'm a casual player. I play while wearing t-shirts and shorts.

I'm more of a dressing gown, coffee and ugg boots sort of casual myself.
100 Undead Rogue
lol i wanna play pacman, but i dont want to eat dots, just the fruit

/lol
100 Undead Rogue
05/11/2013 03:29 PMPosted by Duffz
I'm a casual player. I play while wearing t-shirts and shorts.

I'm more of a dressing gown, coffee and ugg boots sort of casual myself.

"Bathrobe, shorts and a tank top here."
/giggle
100 Blood Elf Paladin
What are casuals, IMO? People that enjoy the game, set their own goals, without competing for cutting-edge PVE or PVP.
This is probably one of the better definitions of casual I've seen.

OP, I'm a casual player, but by no means am I casual by your definition. You do not represent casual players, just yourself.
MMOs are not for you.
100 Undead Rogue
05/11/2013 03:31 PMPosted by Ilsevele
What are casuals, IMO? People that enjoy the game, set their own goals, without competing for cutting-edge PVE or PVP.
This is probably one of the better definitions of casual I've seen.

OP, I'm a casual player, but by no means am I casual by your definition. You do not represent casual players, just yourself.

"I agree."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]