SUPER LOW ACTIVE POPULATION - HELP BLIZZARD

(Locked)

100 Blood Elf Hunter
05/14/2013 09:28 PMPosted by Ayàno
Also some players I know love Darrowmere the way it is. They like the small population. Many have transferred off or tried a reroll on a big pop then came back because they liked it better.

This. I transferred my guild here a few months ago expecting it to be super dead. After being on both high/full pop servers and low pop ones I found that the lower the population, the more fun I have. In the few months I have been here, I have met a LOT of nice people, can't say that about any of the higher pop servers..

I also no longer raid and just spend my time completing my Battlepet collection, so progression is not really a problem for me xD
Edited by Oceanaia on 5/14/2013 9:49 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Druid
Let me clarify some things, These threads were started because of a REAL issue with dwindling populations on Darrowmere the ALLIANCE side. So all you Hordes that dont experience what our ALLIANCE WoW time is like, please keep your opinions to yourself cause they really are irrelevent to the problem we are discussing.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Let me clarify some things, These threads were started because of a REAL issue with dwindling populations on Darrowmere the ALLIANCE side. So all you Hordes that dont experience what our ALLIANCE WoW time is like, please keep your opinions to yourself cause they really are irrelevent to the problem we are discussing.

Nowhere in the original post was anything mentioned about this being an "alliance only" thread. People can post wherever they like. Not where you say they can. The horde on this realm have been facing these issues for years now its nothing new on that side. They know exactly what the alliance time is like (its better).

Its honestly no wonder people dont want to raid with you. You are alienating a whole pool of potential recruits on horde side with ignorant posts like the one I quoted.
100 Night Elf Druid
Well it was posted by an ALLIANCE toon & since Ally & Horde dont spend ACTIVE time in-game with one another, then one would assume that it was for the posters faction who started it. Which was ALLIANCE, so Horde need not put their 2 cents in on the thread because it is unwanted.
I mean com'on your Horde on this server that is a double whammy.
Like I said before your opinion is IRRELEVANT!
100 Draenei Shaman
Well it was posted by an ALLIANCE toon & since Ally & Horde dont spend ACTIVE time in-game with one another, then one would assume that it was for the posters faction who started it. Which was ALLIANCE, so Horde need not put their 2 cents in on the thread because it is unwanted.
I mean com'on your Horde on this server that is a double whammy.
Like I said before your opinion is IRRELEVANT!

I don't understand why you would want to exclude Horde players solely on the basis that they're Horde. Several of the Horde players who have posted WERE Alliance before they transferred. In other news, Horde players are on your server, too. Stop treating them like second-class citizens.
90 Blood Elf Monk
seriously? horde has it way worse than alliance and its an issue that plagues both sides. Maybe that attitude of yours is a contributing factor why you cant pug? Making such comments doesnt help your cause. perhaps a RP server might suit your needs with what seems like large amounts of dislike for the other faction.
Edited by Ayàno on 5/15/2013 11:30 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Druid
No its not a dislike for the Horde, it was just as I stated. Horde doesnt know anything about the situation on the Alliance side of Darrowmere or if they were Alliance & changed to Horde then the problem we are discussing (Alliance pugs being dead on Darrowmere) still does not pertain to them. But to be honest I feel for all the Horde on Darrowmere cause if we got it bad, then you guys got it even worse. Its still makes the argument about the server sucking more valid with both factions hurting from it.
90 Blood Elf Priest
@Fluxetta: It appears from reading your posts that is was more of a hissy fit because someone on Darrowmere is not in agreement with you. It appears as if you lashed out at them being horde as a way to discredit or devalue their statement.

I don't see anywhere in the OP about this being Alliance specific.
Edited by Meeks on 5/16/2013 8:01 AM PDT
100 Draenei Shaman
No its not a dislike for the Horde, it was just as I stated. Horde doesnt know anything about the situation on the Alliance side of Darrowmere or if they were Alliance & changed to Horde then the problem we are discussing (Alliance pugs being dead on Darrowmere) still does not pertain to them. But to be honest I feel for all the Horde on Darrowmere cause if we got it bad, then you guys got it even worse. Its still makes the argument about the server sucking more valid with both factions hurting from it.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but you do realize that people have alts, yes?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok now were is that slot agin to put my 2 cents in? Ahhh here it is. Crap all I have is a quater. Anyone have change for a quarter?
Edited by Skagan on 5/16/2013 3:09 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Druid
idk call it old fashion but I dont think people should play both factions & if they do they definitely dont put them on the same server. Thats cheating (knowing when Hordes attacking Ally & vise versa). People do spy know.
Edited by Fluxetta on 5/16/2013 6:01 PM PDT
90 Orc Death Knight
Vex
idk call it old fashion but I dont think people should play both factions & if they do they definitely dont put them on the same server. Thats cheating (knowing when Hordes attacking Ally & vise versa). People do spy know.

thats.... cheating?

generally if you plan an attack of some sorts, you should keep on the down low, so that you can monitor the people who know and can easily determine who, if anyone, is the snitch.

spying is a tactical advantage, which you can prevent from happening. And why would you want to be excluded from half of the WoW community?
100 Night Elf Druid
lol Yes that is definitely old-fashioned. ;P

I'm sure there are a few people who snitch when the opposite faction is attacking a city, but I'm also sure most people who roll toons on both factions, no matter which realm they're on, are doing it to experience a different part of the game. I have a Horde Druid, and that's why I did it.

The quests you complete in Horde areas are different from the ones you complete in Alliance areas, and you get to see the lore from both sides. There's a reason why there's always a thread on the General Discussion forum in which Horde and Alliance are arguing about which side is actually the bad guys.
Lol. Darrowmere PVE ended with Magnanimous xferring and Dream Whisper dissolving. Also, as it looks now does anybody PVP? The best shot of a collective group of this realm's best was Empire. Funny thing is how many people even have a clue about what I am talking about?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1126993681

Have you guys ever considered making characters horde side and talking with people. Some of them might be willing to faction change over for a chance to raid. While on a realm with the population issues Darrowmere has you need to be creative with recruitment. This goes along with what people are saying about putting in effort. Treating it like spying should be reserved for RP realms. The game has changed.

Lol. Darrowmere PVE ended with Magnanimous xferring and Dream Whisper dissolving

Kitten Mittens outperformed both of those guilds all while carrying Meekah. Not that they both weren't exceptional guilds, they were.
90 Blood Elf Priest
05/16/2013 08:04 PMPosted by Óz
The best shot of a collective group of this realm's best was Empire.

I recall empire falling apart around the time I started playing in WotLK..... lol realms best? I can't recall them doing anything as Empire. All I recall was that they were like the only 80's sitting around old trade district after the flip. WoWprogress doesn't even list them as having killed a single boss.

Speaking of empire... Does anyone recall a hunter by the name of Krunch or something like that? Dude used sell me ZG mount runs. I still use the guild he let me have when he transferred off realm.
Edited by Meeks on 5/16/2013 11:33 PM PDT
100 Draenei Shaman
Lol. Darrowmere PVE ended with Magnanimous xferring and Dream Whisper dissolving. Also, as it looks now does anybody PVP? The best shot of a collective group of this realm's best was Empire. Funny thing is how many people even have a clue about what I am talking about?

:-P DreamWhisper actually went back to Windrunner, although it's run by a different person now than it was when it was on Darrowmere. I was sorry to see it fall apart here.
Lol. You do realize that the core of Mags were alts from Deus Vox which was a top 50 guild as far as progression US side. Point being many exceptional players have come to darrowmere and other low pops to get away from non-stop trade scroll pugs, rbg's, etc. Some even with the intent to teach new players how to raid, pvp, etc. If you want to find a PUG go to Open Raid or a high pop server. And I do disagree with the aforementioned post that more people does not mean better pugs. A higher collection of people gives you more variability and a better statistical chance to succeed. Also, it attracts the best. An example would be why blue chip high school players chose to go to Division 1 NCAA sports instead of Division 3. If I can play football on an elite level I'm goin to Bama...not Appalachian State.
100 Worgen Warrior
why don't blizzard merge some servers
cant we all just get along and take that extra change out of the couch and transfer to stormrage?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]