Hello?!

90 Human Priest
Is there anyone on Burning Legion that I may still recognize?! Probably looking to transfer back and it'd be nice to see if there are some people around from the older days.
Reply Quote
89 Gnome Warlock
Hey I used to play on Burning Legion back in Wrath and till the start of MoP. Stopped playing till end of February this year and started out on the server Kil'Jaeden. Loved it! Active, social, fun... Decided to come back to Burning Legion to level 4 level 85 alts. Needless to say I'll most likely be transferring or waiting until Blizzard decides on a fix for dead/dying servers such as this one.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Marti jst told me awhile ago that you guys are coming back to BL :O?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Possibly yeah, Bpill would be coming along with me too.

And Devan that's a shame although I don't think it would bother me... I hope. I just mostly miss knowing people on the server and such, but I'm sure most of the people I knew no longer play as well.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Used to play with you and Bpill about two years ago. I just came back to BL, and the server is dead. I will most likely be transferring off within the next week or so.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Tiggies?! Who were you?
Reply Quote
None of your names are familiar, but I remember Bpill. Raiding with Aegis back in the day, before cande decided he wanted to make babies.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Do it!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
not allowed to play without flextra
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]