53 lesser charms in 6+ hours??

100 Pandaren Monk
Really Blizzard? I know you want people to do dailies but you are, as usual, out of your minds if you think this is ok..

I say as usual.. as always.. so thus why am I complaining? I dunno. Back to pet battles :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
What was your complaint again?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Presumably it's about the severe nerf to Lesser Charm drop rates from level 1 battles in Stormwind, considering the OP doesn't have any level 25 pets and I rake in a metric buttload of Lesser Charms in an hour against Pandaria pets.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I just wish there was more to do with these lesser charms. I'm practically swimming in 'em.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I want them to give us the option of spending them on Elder Charms like we used to. It's freakin' backwards that the charms for the old raids (that only undergeared people need to run anymore) are now only available on the newest daily hub (that is tedious at best and nightmarish at worst for undergeared people).
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=68561/lucky-yi

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=69796

you're welcome OP
Edited by Momokan on 5/13/2013 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/13/2013 03:18 PMPosted by Fenom
for real, sounds like op has sand in her
Odd, that's not where I put my Living Sandling...

I just wish there was more to do with these lesser charms. I'm practically swimming in 'em.
This. I would -really- love a vendor who sells stones for lesser charms. Even obscene numbers of said lesser charms...
Reply Quote
94 Human Warlock
sounds like OP just wanted ot use the low level pet battles to avoid doing dailies and has no interest in actual pet battles.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
This. I would -really- love a vendor who sells stones for lesser charms. Even obscene numbers of said lesser charms...

Yes! So much this!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm really disappointed. I hadn't touched pet battles until a couple weeks ago when I learned that they award lesser charms. I'm not fond of dailies and the pet battles were fun. I was really happy to have an alternate way to earn lesser charms. And, well, I'd put pet battles to the side in favor of other activities, but this was a nice excuse to enjoy them. Now I guess I'll be putting pet battles aside again. Leveling my pets would just take so much longer than doing dailies. While I was trying in vain to get my lesser charms through pet battles today, I had invites to several raids and CMs. There are just too many other things to do.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
PvP pet battles still remains the best source of lesser charms and battle stones in the game.
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Shaman
sounds like OP just wanted ot use the low level pet battles to avoid doing dailies and has no interest in actual pet battles.

OP said nothing about level of his/her pets.

They are useless, we need to be able to spend them on something.

They are useful for raiders.

PvP pet battles still remains the best source of lesser charms and battle stones in the game.

OP is doing PvE Pet battles (look at his/her achievements)
Edited by Kiamato on 5/14/2013 6:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

Those still award lesser charms, you know.
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Shaman
05/14/2013 07:14 AMPosted by Ryxl

Those still award lesser charms, you know.

I know and I don't think that 53 lesser charms in 6+ hours is a good result.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter

I know and I don't think that 53 lesser charms in 6+ hours is a good result.

That's why I was mentioning that if they wanted to move into PvP pet battles, it would be far more rewarding for what they were trying to do.

Provided they can win, of course.
Reply Quote
67 Troll Shaman

Lesser charms, maybe.

Battle stones? Only if you think Polished Stones are worth your while.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
OP said nothing about level of his/her pets.

True, but the droprate they're reporting is inconsistent with what everyone else observes fighting pets above level 5. Thus, everyone suspects that they're fighting extremely low level pets, whose lesser charm drop rates were severely nerfed. (They used to be kind of ridiculously high given the shortness of the battles.)

If they OP takes their team to any expansion zone and battles for 6 hours, not only will they see far more lesser charms than that, but they'll probably level at least a few pets to 25, too.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Battle stones? Only if you think Polished Stones are worth your while.

I suppose it's subjective, but I have more than 1 stack of almost every type of flawless battlestone and almost a stack of the tradeable version from PvP.

/shrug

Your mileage may vary, of course.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]