Should I race change to Tauren?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
As you can see, I am currently a female Blood Elf holy paladin. Tauren are my favourite race however and I was thinking about race changing over. My only concern though is how tauren look in paladin armour. I have a resto druid that is tauren and the armour can look cool, but I dunno. I'd love to be tauren, but I don't wanna spend the money to end up hating my appearance. Any help would be great, thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
As you can see, I am currently a female Blood Elf holy paladin. Tauren are my favourite race however and I was thinking about race changing over. My only concern though is how tauren look in paladin armour. I have a resto druid that is tauren and the armour can look cool, but I dunno. I'd love to be tauren, but I don't wanna spend the money to end up hating my appearance. Any help would be great, thanks.

Hell yeah you should. I don't care if Arcane Torrent is better than War Stomp, I'll never go Crud Elf. I don't have time to look in a mirror and fixing my hair when I'm too busy bashing faces in.

Although Paladin armor on Tauren isn't always the best compared to other races, there is still a few pieces of armor/sets that you can Xmog that look good on Taurens. I even like the current PvP gear (even Mal gear) look on Taurens which is why I'm not using any Xmogs for now.

Personally one thing I think that fits Taurens best are the Plate robes. Taurens in my opinion have always looked best in them compared to standard leggings.

However I don't care if there isn't many "Fem Taurens" and that they're "Unique", but Male Taurens will always be more brute. One thing I like about being a Tauren is going into a battleground with Elixir of Giant Growth/Winterfall Water/Darkmoon Firewater, grabbing a Berzerker and having someone Bloodlust/Time Warp then mount up on a Mammoth and run into battle... the size you'll be is incredibly HUGE.. although the downfall is it automatically makes you an immediate target because they see a massive !@#$ing Tauren..but if you got enough backup you'll leave a trail of bodies.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
You could go here and model view paladin sets on female tauren, or whatever race.

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-sets?filter=cl=2

The set you're wearing now is this one:

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=576

Hit "View in 3D" near the top right, then select the race/gender combo.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
moo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was actually planning on switching to male tauren. I guess that I should've clarified that. Thanks for all the help and the links. I think I'll end up switching :)
Reply Quote
Draenei!

It's like a mix between a Tauren and an Elf.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Play the race you find most enjoyable to look at while playing this game.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Play the race you find most enjoyable to look at while playing this game.

That's why I play a dwarf...

No, that came out wrong. I prefer to look at my draenei female shaman, but I chose dwarf because I already had a female draenei and a male dwarf when I decided to race change.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Always go male Tauren from female blood elf.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
At least they have horns and hooves even if they're still inferior.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Definitely have to go male tauren if u do at all. Start of cata i went tauren but then i got t2 after xmog came out and it looks way way better on belf honestly, so much so that i went back to belf for a while JUST for the t2 xmog lol. But if u enjoy looking massive and all ur armor looking massive tauren is the way to go. Also if u ever tank tauren racial is muy bueno.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Also if u ever tank tauren racial is muy bueno.

It's worth around the same as one stamina gem, but I guess that's better than nothing? :P
Reply Quote
67 Orc Shaman
KA
I was going to go Tauren on my paladin but couldn't get past the not fitting through doors. That does get annoying as hell after awhile.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The world needs fewer Sun Druids.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
The world needs fewer Sun Druids.

You'd rather there be more Blood Knights? We need more Vindicators imo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The Horde shouldn't have Paladins at all.

Take your stinkin' Shamans back with you too!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

They don't, they have Blood Knights and Sunwalkers.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

Who let the goat out of the pen?

Hush you
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

Who let the goat out of the pen?

Hush you

Don't tell me to hush you filthy, magic addicted, rabbit.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Look out, everyone! The racist space goat pervert is being mean!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]