Opening recruitment, working adults only

90 Dwarf Shaman
Hello All

My wife and I have talked about it and we would like to open recruitment to our guild, for the purpose of starting <10> mans, challenge modes, and world pvp. Currently right now we play pretty regularly, but would like to get a small regular group together of like minded, working adults, that runs guild events <2-3> nights a week, hopefully comprising of a world pvp/bg group, <2> regular challenge mode groups, and a core <10> man group with goals of not only clearing siege of Orgrimmar on normal, but also GotR and Heroics as well, open to the idea of RP as well.

Our guild has been around since late 2012, has been up to this point F & F only. We have been on Venture Company since 2009.If this sounds like something you would be interested in, or have questions about the direction we could take this in, please feel free to make a lv 1 Alliance side, ask any questions you can think of and I will be happy to answer them, I am on almost every night between <10 PM-1AM CST> give or take, off and on throughout the day on Saturdays/Sundays.

I run Resto in PvE, and my wife runs Survival, so ideally we would be looking to pick up 2-3 more healers, 3 tanks, and 4-5 DPS. Target age range would be 21+, although exceptions could be made based on maturity. I have been playing since 2007, and have experience doing Kara/Grulls/Mags/SSC/TK, Naxx/Ulduar/TotC/ICC normal, and Regular/HM Firelands.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
If you've got the time, you should post in the guild listing thread stickied at the top of the forums. In the meantime, good luck recruiting!
Reply Quote
83 Draenei Paladin
Hey there. I am very interested in this. I am on Pacific time and your schedule syncs up nicely with mine. My armory hasn't updated, apparently, but I am currently guildless. I have a warlock who is raid-ready at the moment, though I am in process of levelling this guy up and would be interested in maining him for your guild, if you don't mind a little wait.

Battletag: lunchmoney#1134
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]