Anduin in 5.3

90 Gnome Warlock
Does anyone knows if he's ok? Did Velen come to Pandaria? Just checking i'm a bit concerned.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
*Spoilers obviously*

He's chilling with Wrathion in 5.3.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
He's hanging out with Wrathion and Dezco. Velen doesn't give a crap about Anduin so Anduin had to be healed by pandaren mistweavers who did a pretty bad job of it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Velen was forgotten, he was healed by Pandaren Mistweavers although he's still not in the best of shape.

Go see him chilling with his new dragon friend.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Lazy @s2 Velen.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Lazy @s2 Velen.

Blizzard hasn't said why Velen didn't show up. It's most likely because they forgot about it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
05/15/2013 06:23 PMPosted by Lena
[quote]Lazy @s2 Velen.

Blizzard hasn't said why Velen didn't show up. It's most likely because they forgot about it. [/quote

Didn't you just say that "Velen doesn't give a crap about Anduin,"?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
has velen ever done anything other than crash into azeroth? ive been playing since BC and i just found out last week that the dreanei had a faction leader and that it was him
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
has velen ever done anything other than crash into azeroth? ive been playing since BC and i just found out last week that the dreanei had a faction leader and that it was him

He restored the Sunwell.
Reply Quote
Velen doesn't do things, he just foresees things happening.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Oh hes perfectly okay. Velen took too long, so Sylvanas decided to heal him in her own "special" way.

All hail Dark Lord Anduin!
Reply Quote
41 Gnome Priest
There is a black hole around draenei actually doing anything, so by going to heal anduin, Velen sucked him into the black hole of draenei lore. Now he will never be seen again.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
There is a black hole around draenei actually doing anything, so by going to heal anduin, Velen sucked him into the black hole of draenei lore. Now he will never be seen again.

Don't get my hopes up =D

In all seriousness, Anduin had his spine unknotted and all of his bones put back in approximately the right place. He's playing chess with Wrathion who is trying to convince him to act more harshly.

It would have been very cool if a portal had opened up and the Draeni had picked up Anduin literally four seconds after Garrosh left with something along the lines of "As was forseen. All according to plan."
Edited by Grimauna on 5/16/2013 11:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Velen was forgotten, he was healed by Pandaren Mistweavers although he's still not in the best of shape.

Go see him chilling with his new dragon friend.

That's just so pathetic it makes me laugh. Blizzard really couldn't care less about the draenei.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Oh hes perfectly okay. Velen took too long, so Sylvanas decided to heal him in her own "special" way.

All hail Dark Lord Anduin!

I didn't know that Sylvanas was a pandaren mistweaver... :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

She's very good at disguises.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
05/17/2013 07:31 AMPosted by Grimauna

She's very good at disguises.

Random Panda: 'Hey mistweaver, why is your magic not green and pleasant? It looks shadowy and I am getting chills just being near it.'
Sylvannas (in disguise): 'Umm....I....it.....uhhh...It is because it is stronger, yah that is it. More powerful. So powerful it is sucking up all the light and putting it in Anduin. Yah, that is it.'
Random Panda: 'And what is that smell?'
Sylvannas (in disguise): 'The smell of healing, now go away and leave me alone.'
Random Panda: 'Smells more like something is rotting.'
Sylvannas (in disguise): 'Grrrr.'
Reply Quote
He restored the Sunwell.
*Ejem* Aveena, Kalec, M'URU -.-Velen was extremely minor in that event.
Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Hunter
"Velen who's that?"
/aid wispers something.
"Leader of the draenai. What's a draenai? Is that a type of sandwich?"
/continued wispering.
"Those blue girls with the horns? I thought they were really pretty Night Elves. Don't Night Elves have horns?"
/more wispering.
"Antlers? Look I don't know what a Cenarion is, but it I'm not sure I like your attitude."
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Somehow, I suspect draenei fans would be even less pleased if Velen actually had healed Anduin.

"Oh look, Velen drops everything and comes running when Varian summons him. Now he's being used like a glorified band-aid. Why exactly is the immortal prophet and the beck and call of a human king?"
Edited by Egrem on 5/17/2013 11:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]