524 Balance Druid 3/13H LF Guild

90 Tauren Druid
Unfortunately due to real life circumstances (players getting jobs, raid times inconvenient, can't be bothered anymore, weddings etc, etc) we lost 6 core raiders in a 4 week period, and had issues with replacements etc. Myself and the officers also lacked the motivation to continually replace people.

I am Looking for a guild that raids anytime other than Tues/Wed (although i can make 1am ST onwards on those days) that is pushing into heroics with at least 2-3 down I realize i probably won't find a guild with such demands on BR however i thought id just throw this post up anyway, i have a fair few offers across other servers and a few offers on BR however the times don't suite.

I also have a 524 Resto/519 Elemental shaman and a 521 Frost DK interested in coming over, all of us are 3/13H (with almost downing Iron Quon) and have been for over a month now, if we didn't have to continually cycle players we would be considerably further.

What i offer -
- 95% attendance
- Maturity, over guild drama
- GM of Ordeal which was as high as #3 on Blackrock this Tier.

Sidenote* - All 3 of us are interested in a run this week.

Btag = Aidan#1312
Edited by Ablutos on 5/16/2013 2:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
We greatly need that boomkin spot. 31% on Primordious. 20ish % on Twins. Need more ranged so we arnt melee stacking this terrible comp tier.

Klondike Five is a horde guild on Blackrock server focused on 10man heroic progression with relevant kill dates. Our entire goal is to clear all heroic bosses within the current tier. We keep to a 4 day raid week.

Progression - 5/13Heroic ToT
Server - Blackrock
Raid Environment - 10man raiding.

Raid Times -
Tuesday - 5:30pm - 9pm pst
Wednesday - 5:30pm - 9pm pst
Thursday - 5:30pm - 9pm pst
Monday - 5:30pm - 9pm pst
East coast times - 8:30pm - 12:00am est

Recruitment is open for a short period of time and will be seeking a ranged or two to fill our roster. We run with a solid roster but we have recently lost our boomkin due to internet issues. We are seeking players with a ilv minimum of 505. Having a offspec you can play is a enormous plus.

Recruiting - THESE ARE IMMEDIATE SPOTS!!

High Need -1
Disc Priest
Hunter

We have recruitment open to these classes but not limited to these classes, if you feel you "WoW" us then please contact us.

Battletag - Ounces#1273
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
About us:

Name: <Paradiso>
Faction: Horde
Server: US Blackrock
Type: 25
Raid Days & Times: - Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 8p.m. - 11p.m. ( PST- Server time)
Loot type: EPGP
Progression: T14*11/16 Heroic 16/16 Normal// T15*ToT 12/12 Normal// 4/12 Heroic ToT

We are looking for PROGRESSION raiders. Please have a Minimum iLEVEL of 518 and be at LEAST 1/12 HEROIC before applying. That is at a MINIMUM. thank you.

Current Recruitment needs for our 25 man roster:

Ranged: We are in HIGH NEED for STRONG ranged DPS. no projects, please be able to walk onto our raid team and perform.
Warlock***HIGH NEED***
Boomkin
Spriest
Ele Shammy

Melee DPS:
***CLOSED***

Healers:
Holy Paladin
Monk***HIGH NEED***
Resto Druid***HIGH NEED***
Resto Shammy***HIGH NEED***

Contact us in-game, or our website at solace-guild dot net
IF you would like to see us in action we STREAM TOO!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are Paradisio, a late-night progression guild formerly of Boulderfist, and now making our new home here. We are a very friendly and mature guild (with people of all ages but tending to be working married adults). Paradisio(Formally Solace) was created in Feb 2010 on Boulderfist and has since bloomed into a 25-man raiding team. We finished 11/16HM T14 and looking to continue the progression further in t15 as of now we are 4/12 HM.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do we expect?

- Progression-oriented. You focus on the bosses we have yet to kill, not bosses we have killed but have not gotten the cute achievements for.
- Experience and skill. You have good knowledge of your class and research your own class/spec in order to perform at the highest level possible, even on your worst of days.
- Gear. You have all your gear enchanted, gemmed, and reforged optimally.
- Punctuality. You show up on raid days 10-15 minutes early to do your preparation so we can start on time and finish on time.
- Attendance. Required to maintain 90% attendance per month. We understand emergencies come up, but statistically the average adult will have 1 emergency a month, not per week. All raiding guild members are held to the same attendance standards.
- Communication. You are able to speak up loud and clear when the time calls for it.
- Consistency. You have a solid enough schedule that you can show up to all the raids and also a good enough connection that you can stay online for the full duration.
- Drive and dedication. You have the will to put in that extra attempt following an extremely close wipe.
- Tolerance and patience. You do not mind being switched in and out for fights for the better of the guild, such as for a better raid composition.
- Positive attitude. You are not easily demoralized and can handle long hours of progression and countless wipes. You also step up to your own mistakes (remember, logs do not lie).

Please direct all questions to the recruitment officers
(Gm/Raid Leader)Millenniums-Millennium#1552
Mint Battle Tag-Valkyrie#1624
Kida#1720

Apply today: solace-guild dot net
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Guild: Symbiotic
Realm: Blackrock (Horde)
Progression: ToT 2/13H
Email: SymbioticRaiding@gmail.com
Raid Times: tue, wed, thu, sun 7-10 PST
pst any officer online
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bit late guys, xfered off weeks ago and just raiding casually.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]