Tank Lounge #71. Rouge Tanks

14 Night Elf Druid
Clutche gets H Prot shoulders (basically BiS), H Qon's Flaming Scimitar (actually inferior to his H Jin'rokh axe), and Primordius shield.

I get normal thunderforged Primordius weapon which is awful because it's 2.4 weapon speed.

wee :(

[e] also, gold on primordius roll, gold on horridon, gold on qon. I want my spark of the zandalar already
Edited by Kangarooster on 5/17/2013 3:58 AM PDT
100 Human Warlock
...I also know this because reasons. Reasons I can't kill, because we'd end up needing to recruit more. I can beat the reasons up some, though. No one would stop me. >.>

This confuses me.
90 Pandaren Warrior
05/17/2013 03:57 AMPosted by Kangarooster
H Qon's Flaming Scimitar (actually inferior to his H Jin'rokh axe)

It's inferior if I didn't aim to get the most mastery out of every single piece of gear. The only two options are Doth'rak and Iron Qon. How do you mean?
100 Pandaren Monk
nobody commented on how amazingly my new helm fits my challenge transmog

=c

and how dumb my toon looks holding one of her awesome fist weapon, inverted.
Edited by Leeflow on 5/17/2013 10:21 AM PDT
100 Night Elf Death Knight
and how dumb my toon looks holding one of her awesome fist weapon, inverted.

Maybe they implemented OH back hands?
100 Pandaren Monk
it's silly because ingame it looks awesome. It's as it I don't have hands, only a fan of deadly lethal razor sharp blades that can kill you, coming out of my fists >=o
90 Pandaren Monk
05/17/2013 10:32 AMPosted by Leeflow
It's as it I don't have hands, only a fan of deadly lethal razor sharp blades that can kill you

Why not put those to good use? Say... hedge-trimming or hair-styling? :D
95 Pandaren Monk
05/17/2013 10:35 AMPosted by Jonkykong
It's as it I don't have hands, only a fan of deadly lethal razor sharp blades that can kill you

Why not put those to good use? Say... hedge-trimming or hair-styling? :D

Leeflow Scissorhands?
100 Night Elf Druid
05/17/2013 06:21 AMPosted by Serinicas
...I also know this because reasons. Reasons I can't kill, because we'd end up needing to recruit more. I can beat the reasons up some, though. No one would stop me. >.>

This confuses me.

Let's just say that one of your fellow raiders really enjoys warping my fragile little mind.
90 Pandaren Warrior
Why can't there be a plate transmog that makes it look like my Panda is fighting in a old school long skirt showing off her furry fuzzy navel? Hm. Challenge considered.
100 Pandaren Monk
Why can't there be a plate transmog that makes it look like my Panda is fighting in a old school long skirt showing off her furry fuzzy navel? Hm. Challenge considered.

I had a transmog that was a leather skirt + jacket and wrappings on my hands .. it was kinda cool.

no furry chubby belly though.

I mean... just no.

and to answear your questions. There are transmogs (not sure for warriors, but paladins and dks have their shares of skirts) that look like that. But I won't tell you which ones.
90 Pandaren Warrior
The only one that can be used for a Warrior is purple, and I don't like purple. :[
100 Human Warlock
Let's just say that one of your fellow raiders really enjoys warping my fragile little mind.

I figured something along those lines. I'm trying to figure out who.

This would probably be easier if I googled some of the references I'm not getting, probably.
90 Pandaren Monk
The only one that can be used for a Warrior is purple, and I don't like purple. :[

http://www.wowhead.com/item=50775

I THINK that one is a skirt, I may be wrong.
100 Pandaren Monk
05/17/2013 10:47 AMPosted by Escorducarla
fragile little mind.

This confuses me.
90 Night Elf Druid
Who makes a better H Tortos tank, A druid or a warrior?

Unrelated to the answer of that question, who would be better for kiting Bats during H Tortos encounter, options; A druid with frost-trap, Typhoon and Ursols, Or a warrior?

Answer at your own peril!
90 Pandaren Warrior
I support Warrior for all situations. On Tortos or bat kiting. I've done it, and I wanna do it again. ; ;
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]