[A] Alpha Imperia Recruiting

100 Night Elf Druid
Really light on full time raiders to fill our 10 man raid team slots, at the moment we are particularly in need of Raiders to fill the Range DPS & Healer roles. Hoping that adding some new members to our team; will stabilize our raid composition & speed up our progression. Our current schedule is 9pm -11:15pm server Wednesday & Thursdays.

Current Active Raid Officers

Keshet
Fernés
Luthorn
Santay
Shadowsblood
Wickerboy

PS any Guild currently working on Tier 15 & short on Raiders are interested in co-op runs let me now:)
Edited by Wickerboy on 6/16/2013 7:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Pleased to announce the merger of Paradox members into Alpha Imperia. Their addition has stabilized our raid membership & attendance. I'm eager to see what our new officers Santay & Shadowsblood add to our leadership team. our raid times are being adjusted to 9pm-11:15pm server to better suit our new brothers & some of our existing membership as well. Raid nights are currently in a state of flux until we determine what works best for us, but a tentative schedule looks something like this:

Tier 14 (Flex when 5.4 goes live) Tuesday & Sunday "added to bridge social & new players with our raid membership & help those that aspire to step into end game PVE"
Current Tier Raid group Wednesday & Thursday "Standard 10 man raid group working on current tier content"
Core Progression Team Mondays "Puts our best members in to a single 10man raid team lockout, performance based progression group" Semi-Hardcore

I'm leaving Recruiting open to General if any of the above interests you, then I encourage your self to speak with one of our officers about joining our ranks. To the Pick up players that have helped us field a ten man into Throne, Thank You. Many of you I've already approached about joining our merry band & urge you to consider this offer.

Thank You KT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]