Alliance - Looking for the Right Guild

90 Draenei Death Knight
My goal is to be a tank for dungeons, LFR and possibly raids at some point on this character.

What I'm looking for in a guild:

Active members with players/alts who queue for random dungeons and would let me practice tanking while I'm leveling.

Guild members who are patient while I'm learning and who are also able to give me constructive criticism or tips to improve if I'm doing something wrong.

I don't need any guild bank access as I can make my own gold and farm my own mats. I would possibly need access to a guild bank only if I was raiding with you at some point.

I'm not really interested in PvP activities.

I would prefer an "older" crowd with good communication skills.

I'm not looking to carried, I'm looking for support while I learn to tank. If you understand the difference, we'll talk ;)

What you get:

An active guild member who will tank for your guildies and participate in guild activities.
A player who knows how to research their character/fights and doesn't need to be "carried"
A player who can follow instructions and learn quickly
A player who doesn't cause drama over gear or default to swearing when something goes wrong.
A player who has normal raid experience with current content (as dps.)
A player who is patient and doesn't rage quit if we wipe while learning new fights.

If you think this would be a good fit for your guild, please let me know and/or contact me in game (guild culture is important.)

I've been playing for a while (6 level 90s) and if I find a good fit, I would also be interested in leveling a healer (disc or holy since my mains are shadow.)

Thanks for your time.

TL;DR: Then I'm probably not a good fit for your guild ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey Anubiscat,

I think Hells Heroes would be a perfect fit for you. We are an age 18+ guild, so keep an older, mature and fun crowd. We are one of the most active guild on the alliance, if not the most active. We have tons of people, at all different levels doing quests, dungeons, LFR, raids, etc.

Currently we are filling a tank, Rdps, or Dpriest spot in our G1 also if that would interest you. But raiding aside, we would love to have you just for social, dungeons, scenarios, LFR, etc.

Let me know if you are interested, and find me in game, or just do a /who Hells Heroes and ask anyone who to whisper for an invite.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Thanks for the reply - sounds good! I'm really interested in tanking, so the more experience I can get leveling up the better.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi Anubiscat!

Sounds like you would be a good fit in Torn Reality. We have a great roster filled with people from all walks of life. Our guild is really laid back and we love to have a good time together. Lots of us play for different reasons: Raiding, PvP, leveling alts, and mainly just having fun.

We're always putting groups together to run things as a guild because it's way much more fun with friends! We have plenty of people who would be able to help you out along your quest in learning how to tank. We also welcome alts - the more the merrier!

Our guild website is tornreality.guildlaunch.com if you'd like to read a little more detail about our guild motto and thoughts. You can always find me in game, add me to battle tag Xuja#1311, or if you type /who torn reality, anyone can help you out with getting an invite or locating me if you have any other questions or want to chat.

Hopefully we will hear from you soon :)

Xuja
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Comtrya would be a good fit for you also, we are a more casual guild with really cool active players. There are a few others that I think would fit with your interests also. Any would be lucky to have you! Let me know if you want some recommendations or an invite to <Comtrya>
/hug
Gigz
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Thanks for all the replies! Looking forward to speaking with you in game :D
Edited by Cleocat on 5/30/2013 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]