(H) 524 Combat Rogue Looking for raid.

90 Troll Rogue
Name: Lenix
Class: Rogue
iLevel: 524 Combat/517 Assassination
Raid Experience: 2/13 H ToT

Hello, my name is Lenix and as the title says, I am looking for a new raid. I have been a long time WoW player and raider. Currently I have been playing since Cata came out, but previously raided all of BC. Since Cata came out, I have raided most heroic modes while they were current. While I won't ever claim to be the best rogue, I do feel I can hold my own and know my class very well. I generally take pride in keeping a high level of dps while also being able to perform other duties (i.e. kick). There isn't much to say other than I can provide consistent, on time attendance to a raid. I like to analyze fights and coming up with strategies or ideas when needed. And due to a fairly decent number of alts, I also have decent insights into classes other than my own.

I currently am with Insanity, but due to RL, a number of main raiders have had to suspend their raiding therefore leading to a dissolution of our main raid group. I prefer the 2 day a week schedule I had, but depending on times and days, I am open to adding more. Being east coast, I prefer something that will end no later than 12 midnight EST. Progression wise I am looking for no less than 1/13 Heroic modes if possible.

Personally, I tend to be a bit jovial. I like having fun and laughing. I am not above crude humor, as anyone in Insanity will tell you, but I also can be helpful and engaging.

I do have logs in case anyone needs/wants to see them. Feel free to whisper me in game or send an in game mail. Thank you for your consideration. glhf.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]