[A] Lockboxes - Mail Orders for Unlocks

90 Human Rogue
Tired of spamming trade or who list for rogues to unlock boxes for you?

Just mail them to me and I'll unlock them for you. I will cod them back for 5g per box. I have no desire to ruin my 5-6 year rep by scamming silly boxes. But I'm also not free.
Edited by Killerbees on 7/16/2013 6:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I will cod them back for 10g per box. I have no desire to ruin my 5-6 year rep by scamming silly boxes. But I'm also not free.

10g? ouchy.

I'd try to undercut your cottage industry, but I'm currently traveling through Europe and thus my ability to check wow mail on things other than my phone is constrained to rather odd (by US time zone standards) hours.

oh heh...yesterday I was in Ouchy!

I just noticed my almost silly pun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I can vouch for this service. Much easier than trying to find a rogue! 10g isn't bad considering you get around 30g+ + a green item from the chest.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yeah, but my rouge will do it for 30c (sender pays shipping!).

Of course, my rogue is currently in stealth mode.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Tired of spamming trade or who list for rogues to unlock boxes for you?

Just mail them to me and I'll unlock them for you. I will cod them back for 5g per box. I have no desire to ruin my 5-6 year rep by scamming silly boxes. But I'm also not free.

You have 80 achievement points too many.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]