WTS PROFESSION KITS

90 Undead Mage
What is a profession kit you must be wondering?
well, its basically a person who is selling all the materials to level a profession from 1-600

How does it work?
I have an alt (Aidos) that i send all the mats too. my alt has a personal guild bank with 4 tabs and in those tabs is where i keep the mats for the profession. So basically, if a buyer is interested, he/she creates an alt who i can invite to my guild.once in the guild i will give you permission to look at the tabs to check all the mats there. If the buyer likes everything he/she sees, he will then pay me half of what the profession kit cost to withdraw half the material, then another half later to withdraw the rest.

How will you know if all the mats will get you too 600?
I use a website called wow professions. it basically has all the outlines of what you need to get your profession from 1-600. heres a link: http://www.wow-professions.com/

Can you trust me?
Yes of course you can. this is not my first kit and its not gonna be my last. this is pretty much the only way i make gold in wow and im professional about it.

so...
IF ANYONE WANTS A KIT FOR ME TO PREPARE I WILL DO SO. BELOW IS A LIST OF KITS I MOST COMMONLY PREPARE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT, I COULD DO THAT BUT AT A HIGHER COST.

#vutusonas

Tailoring Kit - 16k
Engineering Kit- 21k
Leatherworking Kit- 19k
Blacksmithing Kit- 21k
Alchemy Kit- 18k
Inscription Kit-18k
Edited by Loukii on 5/11/2013 3:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'd like to buy a BS kit, feel free to send me an in-game mail with your battletag.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Actually, I'd like to also buy alchemy as well. I've seen others offer a slight discount when buying two kits, would you be willing to do this?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Yes sure I can do both for a discount.i will mail you in game as soon as I've done my !@#$%^- assignment.lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hi, i am looking for alchemy and enchanting kits.. please let me know if you are still making kits and also please let me know the price for both.

Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I am interested in purchasing a leathercrafting kit. What is your battletag name?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
This is my first time to do this. Not familiar with the battletag thing. I did read about it on battle.net
I do know how to add a battletag friend in the game.
Reply Quote
58 Goblin Death Knight
I have an alt that's levelling JC, and is getting stuck around WOTLK level. Do you have any Eternal Earth or Eternal Shadow? Just wondering because you're selling a BS kit.

#vutusonaftw
Edited by Salesghoul on 9/11/2013 8:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Orc Hunter
do you still have leather working kits available? add me sen#1508
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I'm also interested in your LW Kit. Please message me in game. Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wtb BS kit from 170-600. Pst me in game please.
Reply Quote
Hi, keen on buying tailoring and enchanting kits. Drop me an ingame message about this, thanks.
Edited by Vyadha on 11/14/2013 9:37 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]