If Battlefield Barrens were done right...

65 Tauren Druid
It would actually be Battlefield Tarren Mill. And a random night elf would randomly get teleported outside of Crossroads for some ganking. That's the way it was in 2005, and that's the way it should be in 5.3!
Reply Quote
95 Gnome Warlock
It would actually be Battlefield Tarren Mill. And a random night elf would randomly get teleported outside of Crossroads for some ganking. That's the way it was in 2005, and that's the way it should be in 5.3!

I felt bad for the ones who ran too far south for that quest where we have to kill the mage on a mountain top. Much carnage and death would occur :(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Sometimes I feel like the only classic player who never did anything significant in Hillsbrad and Tarren Mill.

As a Horde, I hated the feel of the Forsaken for my Trolls, Tauren and Orcs; as an Alliance, I always ended up in Night Elf or Dwarf lands.
Edited by Fifira on 5/12/2013 2:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
95 Gnome Warlock
Sometimes I feel like the only classic player who never did anything significant in Hillsbrad and Tarren Mill.

I only levelled through Kalimdor. Human stuff tended to make me roll my eyes.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Dwarf stuff was the only stuff I could enjoy on Alliance, to be honest. The human lands tended to bore me, the color filter + bland presentation of Nelves (I never played WC) made their lands uninteresting, but it was actually a giant pain to start questing outside of your home continent until you got to mount levels.

Even though, Dwarf or not, I hated Badlands. The one Cata revamp I really liked.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]