Best PvPers To Cross AoS

81 Human Death Knight
Title says it. Who are some of the best pvp'rs you have seen play on AoS in its history?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I never was much into PvP, but I do remember some names.

Venoma and Hasuit.

Thanatos was a Glad as well, but I'm pretty sure he got it as DK/Pally in season 5, so not sure if that counts.

Maybe Edhris? Not sure if he PvPed hard enough to get Glad.

Mystisis was decent as well, but not sure how he did in arena.

I'm sure there are a lot more I'm forgetting. Believe it or not, this server used to be much better.
Edited by Amerrol on 5/13/2013 11:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hypur was one of the best hunters in the US in TBC iirc. Laff and Tolerance were good. The 5's with Hypur, Lax, Tolerance,Shinken and Duped got Deadly Glad.

Most people didn't know them, but Dionim,Ariezs/Aristoi and Thwor/Nunally were some of the best players ever to play on AoS, period. Dionim and Ariezs are still getting glad, they're now in the same guild as Reckful I believe.

Also people like Vilefic, Styxia, Alekto, Starfishland, Diabloc, Lockedup were all glads at some point while on AoS.
Edited by Deadalive on 5/13/2013 11:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

damn edhris is gunna resub 2 wow just to tell u how wrong you are for sure.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock

Oh hey, you used to play a Pally right? I'm on BH as well on my Priest.

Also, I wasn't trying to talk !@#$ about Edhris. I legit can't remember.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Eg got glad once I believe, maybe twice? And I think Aeowin was always a priest, with a rogue alt? We did RMP with Alum if I'm remembering correctly.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Alekto, Vilefic, Dionim, thwor, Ariezs, Laff Hypur Duess, Saap, Sapa, Shinken, Nen, Darkhealz/Darkown, Edhris, Mattchoo,, Dipsett(got glad with his warrior in 2s haha).
Duped, Lockedup, Venoma(still plays on tich/kt). Hasuit, WildMongrell, Diabolic. sure there is more but i cant think off the top of my head.

Oh and Hi dead server!
Edited by Tolerancez on 5/14/2013 3:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Eg got glad once I believe, maybe twice? And I think Aeowin was always a priest, with a rogue alt? We did RMP with Alum if I'm remembering correctly.

http://i.imgur.com/wL671Ck.jpg

Gunna add Oriah / Homicyde / Bokke to the list
Reply Quote
05/14/2013 05:13 AMPosted by Aeowin

I already have a sub you scrub, glad to see you still waste your life on this game :).

and Bokke was a trash player and a worse troll.
Edited by Zedhris on 5/14/2013 6:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I already have a sub you scrub, glad to see you still waste your life on this game :).

^_^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Aeowin and Reflected.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Tanactin
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
http://i.imgur.com/wL671Ck.jpg

Fun times.
Reply Quote
SALINGER TAUGHT ME ENGLISH AS WELL AS WOW
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Enig.

I am so good, i back peddle.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
ED LEVEL UP NOW
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
How about Dezertir , or something like that. He used to play a lock , that crazy Russian :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hah, nice to be remembered.
Tolerance's list is very accurate, AOS was indeed the home server of several good pvp players.
I believe Styxia, Shinken, Caedorn, Hellrellbr were the best paladins in AOS.
Other classes players that I remember :

Mattchoo, Edhris, Tolerance, Wildmongrel, Sallinger, Quazi, Duped, Laff, Hypur, Venoma, Hasu, Darkheal, Alekto, Vilefic, Qee, and the list could go on, im sure I forgot someone.

My two good friend Thwor was considered one of the best duelling player on AOS, playing both mage and warrior.

Diones has been doing great, achieving glad for the last 3 seasons he played, is also considered very good among people from Arena Junkies.

Hi DA, Tol, and dead AOS.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
Arty!!! yeyeye
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Another vote for Dezertir.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]