Best PvPers To Cross AoS

90 Human Mage
Haha i had good memories reading this topic

People that i saw doing really well was (have in mind i started playing wow at season5) Duped, Laff, Hypur, Venoma, Hasu, Darkheal, Alekto, Vilefic, Shinken, Caedorn, Edhris, Deuss

And now people that i played with: Thwor/Nunnaly, Ariezs/Aristoi, Tolerance, Deadalive <3

That second list, have the players i saw doing things that i never saw in arena before, i had a big respect and admiration for all of then,

Thwor was a brilliant player, a little inconsistent but that was the reason he was brilliant, taught me alot of things, specially how to do brilliant stuff (after 1000000 duels haha)

Ariezs was the best player i had contact back when i played on AoS, he was like a god to me, always flawless on arena, he and thwor made a good duo, due to the 2 diferent playstyle they had

Tolerance was the most solid and calm player i have ever played with, i think thats how you achiev rank1 haha, i have yet to see tolerance doing 2 mistakes in the same match haha

Deadalive we both started arenas with 0 experience, 0 comunication (2 diferent languages) and playing a average to bad comp, and we ended up improving so much and doing soo well, we both were 2 bad wow players that turned to be 2 amazing players, DA was one of the most talented people i have ever meet in wow, he choose to play pve and do pvp only for fun that may be the reason hes not recognized has a good pvp'er, but he had fun playing wow so thats all the matters!

DA rank 1 in my heart! TE AMO DEADALIVE! EH NOISSSSSSSSSSS!

sry for wall of text and bad english!
Edited by Dionimm on 6/11/2013 6:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior

Tolerance was the most solid and calm player...

He's very calm, even when he's drunk. However, I heard he rages playing Halo or Gaylo, not sure on the name.
Edited by Alekto on 6/15/2013 8:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
dionim, DA no longer has an active account to post here but he te amos you as well.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
runez
Reply Quote
36 Undead Priest
Arty!!! yeyeye

I'm not sure why anyone would mention this person as good at PVP..unless it was him or his e-gf...Which brings up the question what ever happened to those two?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I'm not sure why anyone would mention this person as good at PVP..unless it was him or his e-gf...Which brings up the question what ever happened to those two?

Died in a ditch somewhere hopefully.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
^

TTT
Reply Quote
I liked Arty more than I liked the trash players that were in <Wreckage Crew?>. Those people were some of the biggest jokes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
What was the name of that Brazilian undead mage who trolled a lot of people?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock

Undersky.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=undersky
Edited by Amerrol on 6/27/2013 11:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
HELLO AOS I AM RUNEZ

AMA
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
06/27/2013 11:26 PMPosted by Amerrol

Undersky.

That's the one

HELLO AOS I AM RUNEZ

AMA

I heard you reside in Quebec, Est-ce vrai?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Did Braman ever spend time in the big house for loving little kids too much?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
06/28/2013 11:35 AMPosted by Alekto

Undersky.

That's the one

HELLO AOS I AM RUNEZ

AMA

wait are u talking about the real mugems or me runez?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Undersky was hilarious. He was just so mentally challenged.

I remember when me and bruised would be playing out doing dailies or something we'd be in vent and he'd go heal me pain I'm going to bash this guys !@#$ing skull in. Then he would charge into whatever and kill two or three guys while they focused me.

He also used to yell at his mom in the middle of raids. I miss that guy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior

That's the one

wait are u talking about the real mugems or me runez?

You, mr Runez. I think my brother (Vile) mentioned something about you and Quebec. I may be mistaken though P
Edited by Alekto on 7/10/2013 6:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
What about the cata pvper's?! kept aos alive for a while!

(for anyone that cares) <-- also Bubbie and Uhhwhat
Edited by Jrmints on 7/10/2013 11:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ROFL
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
AJ
My best times playing this game came from being on this server and playing with/against people like Ariezs, Dionim, Alekto, Tolerance, Bloodyrootz, Edhris, Aeowin, Ziyal, Homicyde, Thwor, Venoma, Hasuit, and so many others. Can't forget my good times with Lok Tar as well though! Hope everyones been doing well. R.I.P. Undersky and Braman da Shaman.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Nobody in "Macon Bacon"

That guild is filled with !@#$%^-s, main reason i faction changed my dk so i could let my old guildies watch as i murdered them all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]