merda stronghoof ?

90 Goblin Shaman
hi, i got to merda stronghoof quest. my pets wern't high enough lvl, so i went off and lvl'd them a bit.
came back a few days later, and when i talk to her,there is no option to fight.

so i deleted quest, and now i don't know how to get it back.

i went to Zonya the Sadist, but she has no quest, i went back to org, for original quest, and he has no quest.

what do i do ??
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
Backtrack to all the ones you have done. One of them should have it for you. Also try relogging at Zonya just in case.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Been a long time since I did the quest but I had the same problem way back when. I simply restarted the chain on another alt.

Might want to give that a shot if all else fails.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
i have back tracked all the quests, but nothing.!!

altho i'll probably have to start again on an alt, the idea seems backwards. what happens if i do it on an alt, only to have same problem.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
i have back tracked all the quests, but nothing.!!

altho i'll probably have to start again on an alt, the idea seems backwards. what happens if i do it on an alt, only to have same problem.

Why would you delete the quest again?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
because the option to battle wasn't there :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
actually, i'm not going to do it on an alt...i'll just wait till blizz fix the issue :),,,i'm sure it won't be long, maybe in 5.3 heh.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
actually, i'm not going to do it on an alt...i'll just wait till blizz fix the issue :),,,i'm sure it won't be long, maybe in 5.3 heh.

Well let me answer your last question before you make that choice.

because the option to battle wasn't there :)

All you had to do was relog, this has been an issue since day one. I don't think I would sit around and wait for a quick fix as I am not sure they either know it is an issue or what causes said issue either.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
i have relogged, completly shut game down, gone to all pet quest people, still nothing.
unless i'm missing someone, one in org, in durotar, northenr barrens, ashanvale, then meera in desolace
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
i have relogged, completly shut game down, gone to all pet quest people, still nothing.
unless i'm missing someone, one in org, in durotar, northenr barrens, ashanvale, then meera in desolace

I was talking about before you dropped it. Relogging would have fixed it.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
if i drop a quest, and can no longer get it again, then the quest is broken ?? yes or no.

i shouldn't have to drop it then log.
or drop it then say my name 5 times backwards.
or drop it and run around the block,....

if i drop it and cannot get it back, then it must be broken, and blizz will obviously fix it , sometime soon, heh
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
if i drop a quest, and can no longer get it again, then the quest is broken ?? yes or no.

Yes. Where did I say that wasn't broken?

i shouldn't have to drop it then log.

If you would actually read what I typed instead of throwing a fit I said

05/15/2013 08:55 PMPosted by Hearus
I was talking about before you dropped it.

See that word before. It means that if you had never dropped the quest in the first place and simply relogged then it would have been there. This has been a thing since day 1 of pet battles. Sorry you didn't know then, but hold it for future use.

or drop it then say my name 5 times backwards.
or drop it and run around the block,....

Or be rude when people actually try to help you. Bet that doesn't make it show up either does it.

if i drop it and cannot get it back, then it must be broken, and blizz will obviously fix it , sometime soon, heh

Again, I wouldn't hold your breathe, but hey maybe it will help you calm down some so have at it champ.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
relog and then it pops up !!! dont delete the quest :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]