Minecraft Server!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
The Tekkit server is currently shut down due to it well.. Not having Tekkit yet. Blame the hosting company :P

Information is on the first post.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Which pack did you use for FTB?

Ultimate?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Read the posts, Veri :o We're not starting with FTB.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
FTB Server
198.24.165.2:25865

Checkmate.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We're actually moving it over to a Tekkit NEW server. The one with Galacticraft--You know, space travel? Awwyeah.

If there are issues, we'll swap it to FTB Ultimate.

Doublecheckmate.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Shaman
Do we need to be white listed for the new server?

If so, then Magos_Euph.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
We're actually moving it over to a Tekkit NEW server. The one with Galacticraft--You know, space travel? Awwyeah.

If there are issues, we'll swap it to FTB Ultimate.

Doublecheckmate.

...Curses! *knocks off creeper rook*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll transfer over the current whitelist to the new one when the new one is up and running. It currently is not, and we are -still- waiting on the hosting service.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Okay, since people seem to be really confused:

THE OLD SERVER STILL EXISTS AND IS ON THE NEW IP. THE NEW IP IS: 108.170.3.178:33979

THE NEW SERVER WILL BE TEKKIT WHENEVER THE HOSTING SERVICE STOPS !@#$TING AROUND AND GETS THEIR %^-* IN ORDER AND WILL BE LOCATED AT: 198.24.165.2:25865

Current admins are myself and Induin. I can be reached on WoW at Heartling#1768, and on good days I'm usually on minecraft all day.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is the whitelist still in effect? If so, I'd like to play! My name is Nicodemas.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Added.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Amg! Please add Parlor_Tonic
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Whitelist updated, and an update on the new server: The hosting service -finally- got back to us. Only to ask us, after we explicitly stated which one, which server we'd like to use.

Also, we have a lot of abandoned build sites, like Danyl's castle. What's up with that?
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Tekkit server is Live.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh hey I can finally post again.

Yes, the tekkit server is actually live! If somehow your name did not get transferred through via the whitelist, please make a post here to let us know. Upon logging into the server, please note that.. Well, you're an infected being coming through a portal from another realm!

You must pass through the dimensional door leading to the basecamp, and then through the air lock. Once you go through, though, you can never retuuuuuurnnn...
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Unless you die and don't have a bed...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Unless you die and don't have a bed...

Without a bed, your body returns to the spirit realm, to be reborn again.. In a new body, that happens to look exactly the same, on your original world.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I swear, I've seen exactly THREE people on since it opened... Where is everyone else?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
So I added the Tekkit server, and can see it listed but I'm unable to join. Is there something that I need to download? Or am I forever cursed to wander the old server alone, forever fighting off the creepers that would destroy what our lost civilization worked so hard to build?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]