Crows are so annoying

100 Draenei Shaman
Every pet battle now includes at least one, and usually two crows/ravens with call darkness and noctournal strike. Dragons can't survive it. Beasts can't survive it. What can?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
elements isn't affected by darkness so nocturnal strike have a high chance to miss.
Edited by Stíllness on 5/16/2013 12:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
You can also try changing the weather back on them, sandstorm perhaps - it effects Alpha Strike twice even.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Magic type pets can only be hit for 40% of their hp (35% next patch I think) and magic attacks do more damage to flying.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Magic pets eat them up. I use a raven in my darkness team, and it is strong...but very squeeshy. Here are some counters I developed for these birds... very effective:

Good counter is a scourged whelping, and the nether ray (also has tail swipe). You can beat them easily with onyxia spawn... just cast heal when they cast darkness (they'll hit you hard, but you'll heal almost all of it back instantly), next turn they are a free kill (they do weak attacks, and you'll finish them in 2 turns).
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Magic type pets can only be hit for 40% of their hp (35% next patch I think) and magic attacks do more damage to flying.

Magic pets eat them up.

In my meta raven users almost always start of with that pet, so I always start off with my magic type when I see a raven on the other team.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]