<Empire> Big Time Guild Progressing Fast

90 Draenei Paladin
Empire is a fresh guild made by 6 real life friends looking to move to end game fast. All of us have been playing since vanilla and are big time raiders. We are guild level 3 already in 3 days and we are mainly in need of DPS but could also use a tank and a healer to start 10 mans. If you are looking to be in the core raid team and move fast into ToT with us then this is your guild. Potty humor is accepted.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Message Kamlore Pressures Minus Yupseeya Melancholic Josway in game for details. Raid times are looking at 4:30-7:00 server on wednesdays and saturdays but are not final yet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
How can you be a serious raider or "big time raider" if you only raid 2 days per week?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Raid times and days are still being decided. The core of us right now can do that time and day easily or most days. We will most likely add a third day on Thursday the same time. You shouldn't have to raid more than 3 days a week in order to progress if you have the right players.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
How can you be a serious raider or "big time raider" if you only raid 2 days per week?

Why do people constantly think that the amount of time spent raiding determines how serious a guild is about it? My guild raids two days a week and we consider ourselves to be fairly serious, we just don't want to spend 3+ nights dedicated to the game.

And on that note, Kamlore, good luck and happy progression!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Thank you Tymber :) It's true as long as you have the players to know what to do every boss fight the raids come easy. We are currently in need of 1 OT and 2 Rdps and 2 Mdps in order o get serious raids going.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
By "potty" humor, he means things like;

"mom please don't cancel my wow account i shaved all your #*@@*%!%@ hairs", or "i took one of my moms !@#$s today and shoved it down my cockhole for her present." (I took screenshots after several weeks of this kind of talk and got tired of it)

These group of friends is no longer in our guild because of how crude and utterly offensive they became. When asked about it they aborted ship instead of manning up and toning it down. If you're looking to play with a bunch of immature teenagers who likely will be unable to even get a raid up and put together since they lack the basic comprehension skills of how to socialize with other human beings, then yes, this is the guild for you.

You've been warned.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Stop harassing us please you are making yourself look bad.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Quite humorous that you are so offended by words that are typed. You don't pay for anyone's account besides your own. So I find it unreasonable, and childish on your own end to be trying to deter people from joining our guild. In fact there might be some people in this game who actually enjoy our sense of humor. Just because you didn't, doesn't mean you know anything about our style, current status on progress for raiding, or even our age. I believe that you can take your hurt attitude somewhere else. I appreciate you trying to inform others for our sense of humor. But I believe you are just making yourself look bad just as Kamlore said. Good luck with your adventures, and I appreciate you pretending like you care. :) As far as manning up? Manning up to who? No one even plays in that guild.

If there are people out there who enjoy to laugh, and can actually take jokes. Feel free to message me for a raid invite, or to speak about joining.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]