<Nailed It> Recruiting for Fri-Mon Mornings.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Are you a college student looking for a guild that will let you hardcore raid, but you don't want raiding to cut into your school time? Are you working Graveyard/3rd shift somewhere and can't seem to make your normal raid times anymore? Or perhaps you're a serviceman or family of a serviceman stationed overseas who's just looking to raid on YOUR normal times? Or maybe you're an Australian looking to raid late night. Plan B may just be the raiding group for you!

Plan B is the premiere hardcore morning raiding group on Mal'Ganis. The leadership in this group has experience doing the hardest of hard bosses from Vanilla to present. The majority of us are unable to raid normal times due to school/work, and can only find time to raid in the morning. Time to get to the nitty and gritty:

12/16H T14 which put us into the top 5% 10man
currently 2/13H (Jin’rokh and Ji-Kun)

Times:
Friday: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM EST
Saturday: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM EST
Sunday: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM EST
Monday: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
- An exceptional Hunter.

If your class/role is not currently listed as an immediate need, keep in mind we are always looking for spectacular players. If you think you have what it takes to compete with our current players, put in an app, and we'll test you.

We run a progression based loot council system, which means we'll give loot to the person who can best use it. That doesn't mean we'll be giving everything to a single person. Most of the distribution is done by only the members who can use said item. Things like raid attendance, previous loot, and raid performance are basically what's looked at when trying to distribute loot.

You're expected to bring food, flasks, pots, etc... However, EVERYTHING IS PROVIDED. The only reason we say bring your own stuff is in case we forget to get more than one of the 20+ stacks of flasks/feasts/whatever in the guild bank or if we want the raid to go on a little bit longer because of progression.

Our primary requirement is that you be able to take criticism. If you're called out for standing in the fire or attacking something you're not supposed to be, learn from it and better yourself. For that's all that anyone can ask. Now, if you're constantly standing in the fire or just generally being inattentive, then this may not be the right place for you (especially considering the hours).

Our goal is to be the best guild in our time slot and at least top 10% in the world. Interested?

Check out the website: www.naileditguild.com to apply or ask a general question.

Add me to RealID for a more in-depth chat: Blackai#1176

Nailed it also has other raid teams who have some recruitment needs and everyone is invited to join as a social member if raiding isn't your cup of tea.
Edited by Balrose on 6/19/2013 3:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
As a side note, if you enjoy your current guild but would like to raid during our times, still feel free to apply on contact me within game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Up to the top.

Looking for a Lock, Resto/Balance or Balance/Resto and 1 tank to fill out our roster.
Edited by Balrose on 5/19/2013 6:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I feel so honored to be first comment. all of my hardwork and dedication has piad off. Getting the first comment has been a dream of mine for many years and i woul like to thank those who have helpd me along the way. Frst and formost I would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents and my cat belle for being really fat.

Thank to evry1
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We try to fulfill many dreams in Nailed it. I will pass on the glorious conquest of yours to our other members in a long celebration during tomorrow's Lei-Shen kill.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Up to the top!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Bump for nailing stuff!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for a tank!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Up!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for a backup tank/healer.
Edited by Balrose on 5/27/2013 8:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Ive got some alts im going to be bringing to Mal add me to real ID and lets chat nickverga@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Friend request sent.

Looking for that last spot to fill in when a tank or healer is away for RL.
Reply Quote
I'm currently looking to transfer servers, due to lack of raiding, in the BL alt guild.
I have an odd work schedule that puts me getting off work at 6-7AM. I do work some Saturdays that start at 6AM which would make me missing those raid days, though in that respect I'd be happy to be an alternate and fill in as needed. If this seems feasible, let me know. I'd love the chance to get into Normals rather than diligently running LFR.
I'm Ret spec atm with OS Prot and at 500ilvl for both specs, I tanked all through Wrath and some Cata. but didn't feel it for MoP, other than H-LFD. So I do have tank experience and welcome the challenge to get back into raid tanking.Feel free to add my ID muscleman424210@yahoo.com or GatorBait1210
With that said, I'd be more than willing to be a fill in when needed and being an active morning player, I'd love to contribute what I can.
Edited by Ravech on 5/29/2013 4:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump for your thread :)
Reply Quote
^^ to the top
Reply Quote
bump still looking
Reply Quote
Still interested
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
523 brewmaster with a 523 mistweaver os i can raid with yall til the end of the month
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]