15-19 Bracket Official Thread

19 Blood Elf Warlock
The 15-19 bracket is still very active and exciting.

+Queues+

A good 99.9% of the time, the only BG that pops at 19 is WSG. Every few months, we may play some AB’s during the CTA, but it is a rarity, and has not been seen in a while. Being that we do not have mounts in this bracket, AB is really just a lot of running around. Wargame arenas happen as well, especially on Bleeding Hollow, and Blizzard has said that they are going to bring skirmishes back in a later patch.

Queue times are picking up lately, and given the high quality of many games, they are quite tolerable. Games typically pop between roughly 6pm est and 1am est. Depending on the day, they sometimes start earlier and run later.

If you wish to queue in to exp-off 19s BG’s, you must manually stop yourself from gaining experience by seeing your faction’s respective ‘experience eliminator’ NPC in Stormwind or Orgrimmar. If you have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to ask.

+Gear+

In the 19s bracket, gear comes in the form of dungeon boss loot, satchel rewards from dungeons, BoA heirlooms, quest items, and PvP items from the WSG quartermaster. This breakdown varies considerably from class to class, even from spec to spec. I have several recommendations, in case you are trying to figure out the best in slot gear for your character. For one, you can go to wowhead and filter items by slot, and then put them in to a profile at chardev.com. Another idea is to go over to twinkinfo.com and find the 15-19 forum, then look at the armory thread for ideas on how to gear your character. A sticky is also there listing scaled down stats for enchants. Lastly, you can always ask for advice in this thread. For you old-timers coming back, AGM is not important like it used to be, so do not let that be a deterrant.

+Professions+

You can raise your gathering professions to 225 in this bracket, and your crafting professions to 150. For almost all specs, herbalism is pretty amazing, since all that haste rating translates to a huge percent at level 19. Many people, especially DPSers, also level skinning – its 9 crit rating comes out almost exactly to 3% in our bracket. Less popular is mining, which gives 7 stamina. Other than the gathering professions, there are those who level engineering for the use of bombs. Unfortunately, grenades are not available yet in our bracket, but gnomes get an extra 15 engineering skill and can make instant-cast mortars. The most common combination of professions that you will see in this bracket is herbalism and skinning.

+Major Active Guilds+

Horde:
Skill Ratio – Bleeding Hollow
Against the World - Bleeding Hollow

Alliance:
Undergrøund – Turalyon
Warsong Warlords – Bleeding Hollow
Edited by Dorigon on 1/10/2014 7:49 PM PST
19 Draenei Paladin
R.I.P
Twinkinformation.com
90 Undead Monk
Nice Recovery
Edited by Shinjii on 5/19/2013 9:03 AM PDT
19 Gnome Mage
Twinkinfo hit an all time low when Khaos became MVP.

It was for the best that the website was shutdown.
19 Dwarf Shaman
We should have a thread here anyway!

You guys are pretty cute, I guess......
19 Goblin Warlock

The added exposure couldn't hurt.
19 Dwarf Shaman

The added exposure couldn't hurt.

Agreed.

I dunno what all the dweebs are gunna do without TI though
19 Blood Elf Rogue
Abi #1 mvp tonight.
19 Blood Elf Rogue
Abi #1 mvp tonight.

wait a minute..I sound like curley..nvm lol
19 Blood Elf Priest
You should add some info about the bracket, in case people see this thread and are interested in trying 19s. :)
19 Goblin Warlock
You should add some info about the bracket, in case people see this thread and are interested in trying 19s. :)

If you wanna type something up, I'd be happy to copypaste it in. Otherwise, too tired to worry about that at the moment, and can do it tomorrow.
Edited by Dorygoon on 5/18/2013 11:53 PM PDT
19 Blood Elf Mage
05/18/2013 11:41 PMPosted by Àbigáil
Abi #1 mvp tonight.

wait a minute..I sound like curley..nvm lol

nope you are correct you are #1 mvp
Edited by Uraflamer on 5/19/2013 12:06 AM PDT
19 Blood Elf Warlock
Two notes:

1) Laurasia or anyone else from your guild, I need your o's alt code.

2) Looking for feedback on the initial post in this thread. Specifically, what can be added, and what should be changed? Please speak your minds.
Edited by Dorigon on 5/19/2013 12:50 AM PDT
20 Human Warrior
Finally a reason to post on one of my 19's i havnt played since cata!
19 Night Elf Rogue
lol
19 Blood Elf Rogue
19's are awesome!
19 Blood Elf Mage
You should add <Xtreme Gang Crew> to the list of active horde guilds.

We are pretty active and have been carrying horde pugs recently
19 Human Paladin
It's been about a year and a half since 19s have had a thread on bg forums, thanks dori

& you can add something about skirmishes being on the horizon
Edited by Flop on 5/19/2013 8:50 AM PDT
19 Blood Elf Warlock
I added a bit about arena and skirmish.
19 Dwarf Shaman
Write something about Pizza and Curley
Edited by Purj on 5/19/2013 12:16 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]