bump for tinks
90 Tauren Warrior
queue up
19 Goblin Warrior
They be poppin' now
49 Tauren Paladin
bump
19 Tauren Hunter
Finally a reason to post on one of my 19's i havnt played since cata!

Fear my Tauren hunter from WotLK, I think the only surviving twink I haven't deleted. I really should have kept my perfect mage as a museum piece though, I spent so long on that character.

I was about half way done with this guy when I left the game I think.
1 Night Elf Druid
hhh
19 Dwarf Shaman
For great justice
1 Night Elf Druid
from 3rd page
19 Blood Elf Priest
To the front! Fun games tonight. Looking forward to more this weekend. :)
90 Human Paladin
Bump for Laurasia.
19 Goblin Warrior
Lets go sweaty tonight boys n gals i wanna see some pitstains
19 Dwarf Shaman
Hi
19 Night Elf Druid
rescued from the depths of page 3

4 teh tinks
90 Troll Mage
How active is this bracket really? And is it as dumb as it used to be with rogues just ambushing and 2 shotting everyone? Pretty balanced or 3 classes jusst dominating? Which classes viable and which aren't? What do
70 Troll Druid
How active is this bracket really? And is it as dumb as it used to be with rogues just ambushing and 2 shotting everyone? Pretty balanced or 3 classes jusst dominating? Which classes viable and which aren't? What do

Was going to ask the same thing about the Rogues and dominating classes, it seems every twink bracket has those classes tho rogues don't become really the bottom till like 85 twink area.
19 Night Elf Druid

Seems active every afternoon/evening, often 2 games up at once. Rogues @ 19 are not as OP as, for instance, frost mage @ 90. Any class/spec is viable for a good enough player.
19 Dwarf Shaman
Rogues haven't been OP at 19 since Cata, and even then, it was more so early Cata.

Boomkins are the hot class right now.
19 Goblin Priest
06/10/2013 01:25 PMPosted by Flagnabbit

Seems active every afternoon/evening, often 2 games up at once. Rogues @ 19 are not as OP as, for instance, frost mage @ 90. Any class/spec is viable for a good enough player.

I second this.

I don't play as much now, but I do a few games once in a while. It is a nice little piece of the PvP pie.

It does not take long to level and gear a 19. When you are done, you have a character you no longer have to continually grind for gear on. If you haven't tried it before, give it a chance.

The bracket has some trolls just like anything else in warcraft, it also has some truly amazing and nice people that play.
Edited by Hana on 6/10/2013 4:56 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
bump
19 Blood Elf Warlock
06/10/2013 12:33 PMPosted by Qtdruid

Was going to ask the same thing about the Rogues and dominating classes, it seems every twink bracket has those classes tho rogues don't become really the bottom till like 85 twink area.

There are obviously some more powerful and less powerful specs, but the only things truly unplayable are probably fury warrior, aff lock, and fire mage.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]