Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
19 Troll Druid
Hi, my name is fred.
Reply Quote
19 Human Priest
Remember to queue for Arathi Basin this week!
Reply Quote
19 Troll Hunter
So.... I learned after being away from the bracket for a couple years that the alliance likes boomkins... Really... 5 boomkins in one match? They kinda hit hard now too...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
bump
Reply Quote
19 Dwarf Shaman
So.... I learned after being away from the bracket for a couple years that the alliance likes boomkins... Really... 5 boomkins in one match? They kinda hit hard now too...

FotM classes will always be popular on both factions.

Some people believe in being as effective as possible in a match, some people believe in playing the class that they find most fun and interesting.

To each their own, I guess.
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Warlock

Both factions have plenty of boomkins.
Reply Quote
19 Goblin Shaman
Bump!
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Warlock
1st page
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Good Day All,

I have been looking for something new to try and this could be very interesting.

I would like to ask which side probably has the lower population for this bracket so I can try to bump it up by one.

In addition, I would like to ask why there appears to be so few Shaman and Monks in this particular bracket.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Warlock
Good Day All,

I have been looking for something new to try and this could be very interesting.

I would like to ask which side probably has the lower population for this bracket so I can try to bump it up by one.

In addition, I would like to ask why there appears to be so few Shaman and Monks in this particular bracket.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, I will attempt to answer your questions.

1) Horde and alliance populations are pretty similar. It just varies from day to day.

2) Shamans are actually pretty common now. Resto has been a strong spec since the MoP pre-patch, and ele has been strong since 5.3 hit.

3) Monks are on the uncommon side because all specs are flawed in some way at 19. WW is way too fragile for most games in 19s, MW is generally outshone by other healer specs, and BM is very effective yet very 1-dimensional (boring).

Feel free to ask more questions.
Edited by Dorigon on 6/25/2013 6:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Would you recommend going alliance or horde.

Is discipline priest a wise choice? (I have a couple of them already, just sick of constant crowd control).

How much crowd control is there at 19?

On a totally off topic,,,,,,Holy crap, Bleeding Hollow has a Q at night. I didn't see that coming, haven't seen a Q in about five years.
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Warlock
Would you recommend going alliance or horde.

Is discipline priest a wise choice? (I have a couple of them already, just sick of constant crowd control).

How much crowd control is there at 19?

On a totally off topic,,,,,,Holy crap, Bleeding Hollow has a Q at night. I didn't see that coming, haven't seen a Q in about five years.

I can't really recommend either faction. They are very even. Maybe someone else can chime in, but it truly just varies from day to day.

Disc priest is very powerful at 19. Shields are OP, plus their heals are powerful otherwise, and they have great damage capability as well. The one thing is to be careful about positioning on a priest, as they lack in mobility.

There really isn't much CC at 19. Priest fears (including psyfiend) are the big one, though you will occasionally get sheeped, hoj'd, or rooted.

Last night's queue on BH was exceptionally long. Don't see them at all some days.
Edited by Dorigon on 6/26/2013 7:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Thank you very much for your hasty replies.

I have decided to give alliance a try, and will, once I reach 19, get a hold of Warsong Warlords to see if they will be recruiting.

If it doesn't work out on the alliance side, you may just see me in the near future looking for a guild on the horde side.

Thank you again for your time, I appreciate it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
OK, interesting over on the alliance side.

I went into four WSG just to check it out on the alliance side (yes gearless), at lvl 10 and 11. I did my part when able (being the top healer for alliance each time).

I guess my next question is, should I expect to do all my WSG from my own graveyard? Honestly, it was different groups each time, but, each time within a few minutes I found the entire team being farmed by the horde in our graveyard.

Hopefully this is an exception to the rule.
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Warlock
OK, interesting over on the alliance side.

I went into four WSG just to check it out on the alliance side (yes gearless), at lvl 10 and 11. I did my part when able (being the top healer for alliance each time).

I guess my next question is, should I expect to do all my WSG from my own graveyard? Honestly, it was different groups each time, but, each time within a few minutes I found the entire team being farmed by the horde in our graveyard.

Hopefully this is an exception to the rule.

You were doing experience-on BG's in the 10-14 bracket. As a 19, you will be doing experience-off BG's in the 15-19 bracket. Your games at 10 or 11 had no relevance to this bracket. ;p
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Only one question left.

Do people play to "win" at lvl 19 or is it about farming HK's?

Thanks again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]