Suspicious WOW Action Figure

70 Night Elf Death Knight
I found the following World of Warcraft action figure on Amazon. I'm a retailer myself, but I've never seen these figures before and I asked around my suppliers, no one seem to know where these come from. I know there are many many fake wow Action Figures on eBay and Amazon shipped from China. I'm wondering if these are one of them. Does anyone know if this figure is a licensed and authentic figure? Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/World-Warcraft-Sylvanas-Windrunner-Action/dp/B009SAC5QA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369111774&sr=8-1&keywords=sylvanas
Reply Quote
4 Blood Elf Mage
I found the following World of Warcraft action figure on Amazon. I'm a retailer myself, but I've never seen these figures before and I asked around my suppliers, no one seem to know where these come from. I know there are many many fake wow Action Figures on eBay and Amazon shipped from China. I'm wondering if these are one of them. Does anyone know if this figure is a licensed and authentic figure? Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/World-Warcraft-Sylvanas-Windrunner-Action/dp/B009SAC5QA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369111774&sr=8-1&keywords=sylvanas

I believe it is real, as Lady Sylvanas is almost always sold out. Here are some details about the figure

Name: Forsaken Queen
Manufacturer: DC Unlimited
Series: World of Warcraft Series 6
Release Date: September 2010
For ages: 4 and up
UPC: 761941285085
Details (Description): These highly detailed figures are brought to you by DC Unlimited! In this all new World of Warcraft Series 6, you will find Lady Sylvanas Windrunner, the Forsaken Queen!

http://www.toywiz.com/forsakenqueen6.html
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm not certain anyone here can tell you that information, add to that the possibly that something that is "officially licensed" in one region may not be known to exist in another.

The reviewer who posted in February describes the poor quality which does scream knockoff to me.

ETA: Firespark,, the one in your link looks nothing like the Amazon figure. You linked to a licensed action figure, not only is she showing significantly less skin than the Amazon figure, the quality and detail looks much better. The Amazon one looks cheap.

There are also a few of the figure you linked, in stock on Amazon, for not much more than the cost of the one linked in the OP.
Edited by Arizza on 5/20/2013 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Two of the three reviewers made critical comments about this and it does seem to be a knockoff from what I can see. I mean, the face is all wrong for Sylvanas.
Edited by Flatspriest on 5/20/2013 10:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
12 Goblin Shaman
That one is fake. I have the real on by DC Unlimited
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]