spriest losing void shift in pvp

90 Human Paladin
LMAO prepare to get tunneled harder... Blizz pretty much over nerfed you, here's a tissue.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I didn't even get to try it yet...

I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO TRY IT YET.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
LMAO prepare to get tunneled harder... Blizz pretty much over nerfed you, here's a tissue.

yup, its gonna be ruff. i can't express to you how much ive been dreading this patch.
Reply Quote
Postdeleted
90 Blood Elf Priest
You mean....I can't void shift a random noob in a BG anymore when I'm getting focused? DAMMIT :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You mean....I can't void shift a random noob in a BG anymore when I'm getting focused? DAMMIT :(
Yeah because this is why they nerfed it... gtf out of here
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

Yes you can. This change takes void shift out of rbg/arena. You can still use it in random bg, just with a longer CD.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I love how I now can't use void shift in rbg's but disc can. I also love how rdruids can use symbiosis on palys and get a freaking bubble.

EDIT: If shadow cant use their only major defensive CD why should paly's be able to bubble? why should mages be able to ice block? etc etc.
Edited by Ihatehealers on 5/22/2013 12:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Because disperse isn't a defensive cd right? Am I defending the nerf? No but try and atleast make a defense without being over dramatic
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Because disperse isn't a defensive cd right? Am I defending the nerf? No but try and atleast make a defense without being over dramatic

prolonging our death by six seconds makes no difference in the world to a beast master, feral, windwalker, unholy or ret... they still fully intend to kill you and their offensive cooldowns last longer then disperse.

it needs a minute cooldown, or it needs to heal us... or we need a buff to spectral guise; maybe make it apply a non-dispellable bubble or something and remove movement impairing effects.

maybe more damage mitigated by shadow form?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yep, completely useless in 2's now...a shame really, a whole aspect of the game that I can't enjoy anymore. Only way to fix is to get rid of zoo, dark regen, etc...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
EDIT: If shadow cant use their only major defensive CD why should paly's be able to bubble? why should mages be able to ice block? etc etc.

I'm rather surprised Warriors' Shattering Throw didn't get nefed the way our MD did. Well, with all the love warriors have gotten this expansion, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

2s was usually a joke for spriest anyway. Kinda was since cata when they took away our defensive cleanse. RET pallies still get a defensive cleanse, on top of Emancipate.
Reply Quote
05/23/2013 04:45 AMPosted by Prétzels

2s was usually a joke for spriest anyway. Kinda was since cata when they took away our defensive cleanse. RET pallies still get a defensive cleanse, on top of Emancipate.

I agree fully pretzels it made me extremely sad when they took defensive cleanse from us. I would be a very happy camper if they gave that back to us... oh and ww monks also have a defense cleanse.

oooh and /waves
Edited by Flâshgordon on 5/23/2013 5:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
Or, or, you can have our worthless takes forever to cast portal, and locks can have your void shift, we kill ourselfs anyway, also we pull imps from a nether? why not voidshift hp? you complain about it, and im not 90, but my lock vs a Spriest my lock loses everytime, even with my demo cd's i almost won once, but that shield can absorbe alot. the MD nerf, i feel not needed, @Nastypriest, why remove darkregen? its a 2min heal over time not a 100% uptime absorbe+Renew like your class?

Idk like i said im just a low lvl, but what i seen so far Spriests dont even try and can solo 5+ and kill, well my class get 2 insta casts and dies from one shield slam. But that was back at lvl 60
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
MD is more an issue than life swap. It was a crutch used when other teammates cooldowns were improperly used or after a team has gotten disperse w/ cds and lined up a CC chain without it.

w/o MD cast time you cant get the dispels off and cannot save yourself from that CC chain when you are out of dispersion. The issue was people complained about getting their CC dispelled, but didnt coordinate anything to stop the MD (ie shockwave silencing shot blanked cs or luckily lock and even kick if you have low ping)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
the mass dispel nerf hited way harder
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Yea the MD is much worse, the resil changes added slightly more survivability so a good healer can keep the team up without it. The MD nerf is far worse because we actually have multiple useful major glyphs. Also even with the glyph its still pretty slow and can be kicked. But still, they were both nerfs that shouldn't have happened and they clearly have a vendetta with the shadow spec.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]