Calling All Trolls

90 Tauren Shaman
We need new trolls to breath life into this server again. There's only so much we can make fun of that Delli-ss--something guy, or listen to that Gimjabroney or whatever his name is, or Marcus and his legion of alts. I think I have every alt of Laz blocked at this point.

More trolling in trade chat please. It's so lonely now...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
wuts a troll
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
wuts a troll

Race on horde side
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
You rang?
Reply Quote
81 Troll Warrior
something happen to my head, I don't like this.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Druid
And now I'm black, what is this....
Reply Quote
I'm sure you'll find there's still plenty of verbal diarrhea to spread around trade chat. Judging by the OP, the reason I've found trade chat so agreeable of late is that I have most of the offenders on ignore although, tbh, I've never found Marcus particularly disagreeable, and Laz seems to spawn alts at a pace that would give the Duggars pause..not much you can do about that. That still occasionally leaves me to puzzle what it was, exactly, that riled up respondees to those on the ignore list, in much the same way I observe the lunatic fringe yelling into the breeze in a park (Infinite Ignore...the greatest add-on ever developed? Feel free to discuss.).

With that in mind, I don't think that the occasional outbreak of civility on this server is something to complain about. I have no doubt that, even if this is your thing with which you most closely identify in WoW, that there are servers whose cups overflow with jackasses who would welcome you into their trollish bosoms, e.g. Illidan, whose flaming anal pore generation has apparently been on overdrive for so long that they are now mandated to export them to practically every LFR and random dungeon created.

I can only imagine the environmental crucible that results in that kind of sludgy spillover, but who knows? There, you might be happier than the proverbial pig in... you know.

I'll finish with something I have said many times in the past: striving to be the biggest troll is like trying to be the biggest hemorrhoid. Sure, eventually you'll get some attention, but no one's going to forget what you are and where you hang out. For those who still must attain that goal I can only say gratz on the achieve..and welcome to ignore.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/jynxedpatriot/real_lawlEC.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/jynxedpatriot/winnar.jpg

Trollin', trollin', trollin'.
Edited by Shuihuotu on 5/10/2013 11:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Trolls need not be blurting out "verbal diarrhea" to be a troll. And I really don't have anything against Marcus. It's just that someone can say something in trade chat and it will fade off my chat box before I hear from anyone else. I know there's a lot of servers in the same boat as we're in with declining population, but it's still kinda sad. I'm hoping Blizz merges the servers, or extends crossreals zones to include cities or something.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
We need to import Repair from Tanaris. No need to say more about him. His name says it all...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
ur all baddies

trolling died the day I stopped
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
You woke me up for this?

I'm going back to sleep...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Japunga Japunga Japunga
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
WUT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
TEAM FRIEND IS BACK WUSSUP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]