Looking for a Raiding Guild

90 Human Death Knight
Looking for a raiding guild, or a casual raiding guild for this toon and my lvl 90 ww monk. Would like to be an OT / DPS on this toon, my monk is mist os just no gear for that atm. I know it says by my name I'm in a guild but I left before I logged out.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hey Gerient!

I am one of the GM's of <Chaos Unison> and we are recruiting new raiders! We have a core progression team that is currently pushing Horidon. We also are working to clear up HoF and Terrace, and do MV for fun.

Our core team has a couple spots on it, and our alt team is always willing to have new folks tag along.

Feel free to hit me up in game if you are interested! We would love to give your toons a new home!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I messaged someone i saw on the who list from your guild in SW, but got no response back.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Well that is embarrassing :-/ If you can catch me or Lebrimm, or Kareyna on we can take care of ya :-)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Hello there Geriet,

I see you are looking for a guild so I want to tell you a little bit about mine.

Exodus is family oriented casual raiding guild that has two raiding teams that are both 1/12 ToT on the verge of downing Horridon as well. The first group raids wed/thurs 7:30-10pm server time and the second is on friday from 8-10 server time. We are currently seeking an active tank for one of our groups but heals and dps are welcome to join as well. We are also seeking dps for our 25 man raiding that we are looking to start within the next couple of weeks.

If you are interested please whisper me as I am the current leader and recruiter of the guild. Likewise I will also keep a look out for you and contact you when I see you online.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]