Reraise

90 Dwarf Priest
05/11/2013 09:41 AMPosted by Mooniverse

Back in my day, spells only went up to the -ga suffix!

The original Final Fantasy was after your day? Dang you're old.

In my defense, the name Curaja was only used in FF IV and then not in any later game up until X-2, and I never got far enough in IV to see any -ja spells >.>

FF Tactics, I, and III technically have Curaja, but the original versions call it Cure 4, and I stand by that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
the point was that it's a good skill that priest don't have and i've been turn down in a lot of raids just because they prefer other types of healer
T.T
I'm quiet happy with my healings (but some improbe may be good)
I'm actualy find more eficient been a battle healer (chastrise chakra, with HW:Solace)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Why would you necro this thread? :(

Look, dude, I don't know why you're being turned down by raid groups. Admittedly, I would be really leery about bringing you as a Holy Priest with no regen trinkets (why would you pick up a DPS trinket as Holy? -_-), who is picking up non-Spirit gear while plying the most Spirit-dependent spec in the game. There's also the problem that Disc is just overall stronger in 10 mans, and Holy only really looks "good" when there's damage that prevents it from being absorbed over.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You seem to be gearing with a Cataclysm mindset, which was Int > All. That's not how it is in MoP, in an age of static mana pools, hella long fights, and massive health pools. The fact of the matter is, like Tiriel said, you're going to need more Spirit. Drop your neckpiece, drop your trinket, drop your ring, all for spirit pieces (or the case for the trinket, regen). I'd heavily recommend trying to get Horridon's Last Gasp from LFR; it'll be leaps and bounds better for you than your SPA trinket.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
jajajaja now this is just my "solo gear" for daily quest you know, I use the crane relic (dont remeber the name) and the sun something (that gives you 6000 spirit)
but thanks for the tips
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]