20 24 Bracket: Current State of Affairs II

20 Human Hunter
He is right in regards to this bracket and its faults but its common knowledge ..doh. He acts as if its some kind of revelation when he is stating the obvious. I accept all this bracket's faults because I want to play games. Beggars can't be choosers. In fact I was hesitant in playing this bracket at first because of it but I am glad that I didn't let it stop me. Some of the best games I played happened here. I wouldn't under-estimate the F2Ps though. I have seen more good F2Ps than P2P 20s and 24s. Playing objectively and not caring about the useless leaderboard makes the games better.

20 Shamans-Perplex/Thurgadin, 20 Hunter-Zomax, 20 Warlock-Octopusy, 20 Mage-Glissade
60 Human Death Knight
06/22/2013 07:02 PMPosted by Fightstar
All of your class abilities are littered throughout random action bars.

And where should they be? Next to each other for no reason... or where I have the keys I use BOUND?

And have already had them bound for years? Since vanilla?

You also have U, Y, M, N, I, 6, 7 bound.

Yeah. And you probably use WASD. Congrats on being wrong in any direction you were heading from there.

And self-centered - everyone only uses what you use, right? Good job. Not predictable at all.

So where's your follow-up on the UI and how you need something other than the default to be "good"...?
Or was that just trash lashing out because you have no other recourse? As usual.

Sarcastic or not, you implied Sticky was just more proof that the bracket housed trash. I agreed with your statement, because you are part of the bracket. I was implying (while being factual at the same time) that you are trash. You then randomly mentioned ZG enchants. Still confused, Forbaden?

No. You seem to be tho.

I am not PART of the bracket - I played 2 games at the request of someone who is. Is that confusing?

I never once thought you were the druid. Not once at all. You however still seem to claim I did, even after admitting otherwise... Didn't you just do that in the post above? And then in the very next breath contradict?

06/22/2013 05:28 PMPosted by Fightstar
My mistake.

I had never said anything about enchants at that point in this thread. Stickyriot had. That's why you thought I was the druid. You were incorrect.

The conversation you jumped into to call me trash was about the enchants. Why wouldn't I jab at him still in my response to you? I am not a fixture in this cesspool. You are. Calling me trash for knowing the difference between farming those who cant fight back and "quality games"...? There is no quality here - that's the point.

Keep lashing tho Sober, works out well for proving it even more. As usual.
20 Human Hunter
Who the hell convinced this guy to try out this bracket!? I swear I will hunt you down and focus you. I will get off the efc just to chase after you. Someone has to pay for this!!! LOL

20 Shamans-Perplex/Thurgadin, 20 Hunter-Zomax, 20 Warlock-Octopusy, 20 Mage-Glissade
Edited by Zomax on 6/22/2013 7:24 PM PDT
60 Human Death Knight
06/22/2013 07:16 PMPosted by Zomax
I wouldn't under-estimate the F2Ps though. I have seen more good F2Ps than P2P 20s and 24s

Yeah, I did too - the one hunter i played against was very good.

You yourself individually are not the bracket tho. And I note you play only 20? for the most part? Good for you... doesn't for a second mean there's not 10 garbage here only to farm f2play for every one of you.

Welcome to 20-24. Enjoy the influx of new "talent."

The more exposure you get for being a haven for baddies, the more baddies you'll have to beat up on. Frankly you should be thanking me for the endorsement. Enjoy the rewards of needing no skill. Right?
60 Human Death Knight
Hell, you even have numpad binds for your aspects. And yet you ask why.

Oops, sorry Pro-ber - missed this one...

Do you think there's a chance I have MACROS off the number pad for swapping aspects? When I get more?

More than the ONE...?

And self-centered - everyone only uses what you use, right? Good job. Not predictable at all.
22 Tauren Druid
How do you guys feel about the 5.4 enchant changes?

Which classes do you think will end up becoming the new FOTM? I'm thinking Rogue/Warrior/Hunter will be the top 3 once it goes live.

p.s. wish we had glyphs at this level. sucks not having rejuv in boomkin form.
24 Human Rogue
k

http://i.imgur.com/CrYCqIq.jpg
60 Human Death Knight
06/22/2013 07:45 PMPosted by Eqir
How do you guys feel about the 5.4 enchant changes?

Regardless how I feel about your P2P membership, the changes look awesome... too bad F2P are ineligible.

The changes are even more awesome for the other brackets that are ghost-towns now. Mebbe liven em up.
Or mebbe not.

=/
60 Human Death Knight
k

http://i.imgur.com/CrYCqIq.jpg

So.... you have no answer? Weird.

06/22/2013 07:32 PMPosted by Warglaive
Good job. Not predictable at all.
22 Tauren Druid
The changes are even more awesome for the other brackets that are ghost-towns now. Mebbe liven em up.
Or mebbe not.

Would gladly move to the 49/60 bracket, if games would pop throughout the day.

My schedule doesn't allow me the freedom of waiting for their scheduled queueing days, so I'm stuck in 20-24 for now.

Would be lovely if Blizzard raised the f2p accounts to 60.
60 Human Death Knight
06/22/2013 07:58 PMPosted by Eqir
Would gladly move to the 49/60 bracket, if games would pop throughout the day.

They probably would in the summer... if everyone didn't up and quit and/or reroll here "cuz no games".

60 still gets them at night now, daily. Or almost daily. =P

49 killed itself, for reasons I stated here and also too many FOTM rerollers to have decent games. It was also too serious with the expectations of everyone participating to follow rules and join teamspeak or gtfo.

Other things too, i'm sure. Those are the blatant forums issues tho.

06/22/2013 07:58 PMPosted by Eqir
Would be lovely if Blizzard raised the f2p accounts to 60.

Or 50. As much as I prefer 60, it would be even worse for them there. But then again people would just reroll 54... I think going all the way to 60 tho would be a step backwards in the "trial" process, as having so much to do wouldn't really encourage anyone playing for free to actually buy a sub. And that is what it's really for.
Edited by Warglaive on 6/22/2013 8:21 PM PDT
69 Night Elf Hunter
1st: i could've defended glaives bindings even without knowing wtf was going on.
2nd: dont promote this thread with this stuff please ( @ debaters/arguers )
3rd: proposed scaleing of enchants doesnt look good for those who f2p, and those who arent expansion capped.
especially if in higher brackets, certain "rare" (old world recipes) become BiS. i play on some servers who's populous generally only levels profs fer personal perks, rather than the helping of others.

you enjoying your popcorn? imagine if f2p could post (aside from the commercial spam [goldsellingtypestuff])
22 Tauren Druid
I think going all the way to 60 tho would be a step backwards in the "trial" process, as having so much to do wouldn't really encourage anyone playing for free to actually buy a sub. And that is what it's really for.

I believe there would still be incentive to sub, but I do see your point. it would defeat the purpose of trial play and lessen the number of people willing to buy a sub.

And if 60 gains more interest, I'll start joining queue again. I really miss that bracket.
56 Night Elf Mage
I was wondering if I should twink this at 24, but theres something about the ally that........umm...how should I say this "to farm happy" which in my experience always results in a victory for the horde. I'm talking about this level bgs btw

20 Paladin-Zealousy/Feerra, 20 Warrior-Aendistan, 20 Mage-Azshadora, 24 Priest-Holdmyorbs,
Edited by Feanora on 6/23/2013 4:30 PM PDT
24 Tauren Druid
What kind of nerd orgy of semi witty comebacks have I came across here.

Anyway played 4-5 ABs tonight and won all....as Horde.......holy shyt.
24 Human Priest
huh. there's a shadowfang for sale on my ah. someone got lucky.
24 Night Elf Monk
Shadowfang.. ah yes, good old 19 vanilla days.
1 Human Priest
was wondering if I should twink this at 24

Currently, Mages are not much good in the 20-24 bracket regardless of your faction.
Edited by Conscience on 6/26/2013 5:30 AM PDT
Patch 5.4, the haste holy paladin. Am I missing anything?

Going off this - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnBPvCvqWJ3udENtVlVmcjA4Q3ZQWmZKWHE3c201UXc#gid=5

Shoulder - Greater Inscription of Charged Lodestone - 8 int 4 haste
Back - Boa caster cloak (3 haste) - Enchant Cloak - Greater Speed - 9 haste
Wrist - Enchant Bracer - Greater Speed - 10 haste
Head - boa cloth - 5 haste
legs - boa cloth - 5 haste
Gloves - Enchant Gloves - Minor Haste - 10 haste
Boots - Enchant Boots - Haste - 8 haste
Weapon - black magic - 94 haste on proc
Trink - haste boa - 7 haste (still need pvp trink, so only 1)
waist; LFD 'of the sorcer' mail - 5 haste (scales to 6 @ lvl 20?)

Lifeblood rank 4 (225 skill)- 95 haste on use - according to PTR wowhead
http://ptr.wowhead.com/skill=182#spells

So 67 passive haste rating.

256 haste after BM proc + popping lifeblood.

0.5 second denounces or flash heals? lol. I'm just guessing, no idea how fast it will be yet. But w/e I'm doing it just to see.
Edited by Holyhaste on 6/26/2013 10:20 AM PDT
56 Night Elf Mage
06/26/2013 05:29 AMPosted by Conscience
was wondering if I should twink this at 24

Currently, Mages are not much good in the 20-24 bracket regardless of your faction.

I was actually saying doing pvp That lvl with the alliance period.

They are just to farm happy, and with the mage thing I always make it work when people says a class is not up to par with the others like Arms Warrior, and fury believe it or not, Enhance shaman, Arcane mage, and retribution paladin.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]