20 24 Bracket: Current State of Affairs II

90 Undead Warlock
Albuterol said:
He just needs a better mog

I like your transomg. Was going for something similar for my druid. I'm going to do my best to copy your gear (sorry).

Ty again Frosthoar. Have no real interest in playing a prot pally, but I do appreciate the info.
21 Blood Elf Mage
05/04/2013 06:53 PMPosted by Opinionated
So I rolled a warrior today, and the countdown begins to some shield-slammin-good-times.

Then a Spriest still kills you....im enjoying all the prot warriors. if they dont global you they stand there going wtf

I am really having a lot of fun on my new Prot Warrior. It's amazing how many 24 Spriests do not know how to deal with warriors. I have been tearing Spriests up.

I know it should not be this way because I generally have an easy time killing warriors on my Spriest.
29 Night Elf Priest
Only time i have problems with warrior(s) is in a group with another warrior when there smart enough to not blow both there charge stuns at the same time
24 Human Priest
I tired playing ret on my paly for the first time today and its just so lacking.

Templar's verdict needs to hit for about 3 times as much as it does and even then prot still does stuff better.
29 Night Elf Priest
im a scumbag with a rogue,boomkin and spriest. who needs a pally!
24 Human Priest
I play my pally more than my priest atm, often do more dmg too.

just cant get into the rogue, very few seem to be any real threat.
29 Night Elf Priest
I play my pally more than my priest atm, often do more dmg too.

just cant get into the rogue, very few seem to be any real threat.

I like my rogue for killing efc's, kick and gouge are a huge help since hardly anyone fake casts its pretty easy to interupt. i play the spriest when i just feel like killing everything. never really got into boomy and i need to gear my warlock yet. trying to find a challenging class that isnt horrid. rogue has been the closest ive found
24 Pandaren Shaman
05/10/2013 01:31 PMPosted by Toblik

curious, what do you do with your 69 twink?

real talk? id like to say i world pvp, but 7/10 times it is just sniping. (bragging) almost 1100 world kills in northrend.

edit: if you dont care what i actually do on this toon, than disregard the first bit, and simlpy walk away with - i like to fap at the char select screen, then RP walk in a white dress through my favorite woodland zone.

Nah I'm asking because I'm wondering if you ever play wsg but /afk before your team caps a flag or the game ends. Not hating
24 Human Monk
Full duration 6 second fears while getting spammed with Incinerates, ya ok whatever. When I get Feared, I tab out and watch videos for while because its gonna be a while.
24 Human Priest
Full duration 6 second fears while getting spammed with Incinerates, ya ok whatever. When I get Feared, I tab out and watch videos for while because its gonna be a while.

I would actually like a lock but I ran out of free slots long ago and really don't want to start again on a new server without looms.
24 Goblin Priest
I've been in queue over 35 minutes for AB. Queue up!

Apoxonthee 24 Goblin Shadow Priest
Slambo 24 Orc Protection Warrior
Flamebroiler 24 Gnome Fire Mage
Boombye 24 Tauren Boomkin
24 Orc Warrior
@Frosthoar

I have other sets on my toons but I like playing with crit gear as usually the only way you can burst down a healer is with crits. I have 21.25% at the moment.

I might change faction and go Worgen and get the +5 crit bracers. I can't believe I still haven't seen a pair of Yorgen bracers up for months. The crappy part of being on a low pop server.
90 Undead Warlock
trying to find a challenging class that isnt horrid. rogue has been the closest ive found

I find that odd. I've always found rogue to be a solid class, but not difficult. I assumed there were tons of rogues, so decided to steer clear of them.

edit: ty Apoxonthee for more boomkin gearing ideas :)
Edited by Lacrìmosa on 5/12/2013 4:05 AM PDT
24 Blood Elf Rogue
Rogues are super fun to play IMO.

You will hate 24 Holy Paladins and 24 resto shamans with a passion though. You hit them soo lightly that unless your critting or have zerker they can likely keep themselves up with instants only. while they spam /laugh, /spit or /pity etc etc

Other than Hpals and resto shamans you can kill any class relatively easily. Sometimes needing evasion against beast prot warriors or trinkets/grenades for priests though.

With each game having half of each team as paladins your stealth is your best friend. As you won't usually be the target of a HOJ. All my other classes get chain HOJ'd to death haha.
12 Undead Mage
What faction has more players? What side needs more players or que's?

Looking to join the 24 community, wanna pick a side that helps the ques pop.

EDIT: Also, does anyone have a gear list for 24s that wont have boas? xfered and forgot most my boas :D
Edited by Monocles on 5/12/2013 7:12 AM PDT
19 Orc Hunter
05/12/2013 04:04 AMPosted by Lacrìmosa
trying to find a challenging class that isnt horrid. rogue has been the closest ive found

I find that odd. I've always found rogue to be a solid class, but not difficult. I assumed there were tons of rogues, so decided to steer clear of them.

Hey Scyl

<-- Ninja :O

With the lack of gap closers that rogues have at this level from my experience if you're not bursted down by one within a few moments your chances of survival increase. Level 24 rogues are obviously better choice than 20s if not for having gouge alone.

I think Alliance has more players because their queues are longer. But they're only slightly longer. Queues go all day and night.

EDIT: Also, does anyone have a gear list for 24s that wont have boas? xfered and forgot most my boas :D

What particular classes are you interested in?
Edited by Alosis on 5/12/2013 7:22 AM PDT
90 Undead Warlock
05/12/2013 07:20 AMPosted by Alosis
With the lack of gap closers that rogues have at this level from my experience if you're not bursted down by one within a few moments your chances of survival increase. Level 24 rogues are obviously better choice than 20s if not for having gouge alone.

eh true. I suppose the overall damage output is something I'm not used to. But I am used to having no gap closers. As long as I have vanish (which I pray is a level 24 spell- it's been a while) and kick I can compete. Gouge is just that much better.

You will hate 24 Holy Paladins and 24 resto shamans with a passion though. You hit them soo lightly that unless your critting or have zerker they can likely keep themselves up with instants only. while they spam /laugh, /spit or /pity etc etc

Yea, that's just the perils of the bracket, right? No problem there, I can accept that. I was surviving rogues on my Hpally (with no BoAs) in Cata. Not too worried :)

I'll continue on my Horde and Alliance Boomkins and see how the bracket is.
19 Orc Hunter
05/12/2013 07:32 AMPosted by Lacrìmosa
As long as I have vanish (which I pray is a level 24 spell- it's been a while) and kick I can compete. Gouge is just that much better.

Naw Vanish is a level 34 spell now :( Night elf rogues still have Shadowmeld. And they do have kick.
29 Night Elf Priest

You dont really need boa's for this bracket, the caster weapons are really nice but you can live without em
12 Undead Mage
What particular classes are you interested in?

Anything with leather, druid or rogue. Possibly something in the mail (plate) categories, I did bring my plate boas.

I ultimately might just go with a rogue. But a druid seems like a more viable option at this level.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]